|Paiwan Wikimedians User Group|
|Location||Pingtung and Taitung, Taiwan|
|Founding Date||12 June 2021|
|Language||pinayuanan (Paiwan Language)|
Paiwan Wikimedians User Group, located in Taiwan, is a group who aims to gather all Paiwan language users on Wikimedia. Currently, on Wikipedia Paiwan, we are working on sharing all knowledge for all humans in Paiwan language by workshops and edit-a-thons.
For previous acitivites, please check Activities in 2021 and 2022.
Meetups (Edit-a-thons for Wikipedia)
Our meetups aim to share local and universal knowledge in Paiwan language by way of all kinds of free documents, to promote the use of Wikipedia Paiwan by encouraging its edition and reading and to increase the number and quality of articles on Wikipedia Paiwan.
Test Wiktionary on the Incubator
We have started some edits on Test Wiktionary Paiwan on the Incubator. Feel free to join us now with pinayuanan!
|2023 Paiwan Wikipedia and Cinavu Workshops & Meetup of Association of Paiwan Vusam in Taipei||10:00-17:00, March 26, 2023||Ketagalan Culture Center, Peitou, Taipei|
|International Mother Language Day-- Festival of Taiwanese Languages||10:00~19:30, February 18 and 19, 2023||Huashan 1914 Creative Park|
|台語路協會「母語家庭生活節–古錐市集」||10:00~17:00, February 25, 2023||National Taiwan Science Education Center (Taipei)|
|Open Data Day Taiwan 2023||March 3, 4||National Taipei University (Sanxia)||presentation video on Youtube|
|Wikimania 2023||August 16–19, 2023||Singapore and Online|
The usage of Paiwan language on Wikidata
- Look forward to build vocabulary data by adding Paiwan lexemes
- Add description under Paiwan label (pwn) on Wikidata.
- Lexicographical data of Paiwan language on Wikidata
Wikipedia article writing contests
We are planning to run article writing contests to encourage Paiwan language users creating more articles with higher quality.
Oral citation in Paiwan language
Paiwan Wikipedia Conference
Other long-term plans
- To do on Wikimedia Commons (photos & videos)
- To do with education
- To do on Lingua Libre
- Projects on OpenStreetMap and Mapillary
- Projects on maljeveq (2022 - 2023)
- The idea of our grouping first came out on the 12th of June, 2021.
- We sent the application on the 26th of August, 2021.
- Wikipedia Paiwan was approved on 4 October 2021.
- Paiwan Wikimedians User Group was first recognized officially on 2 November 2021.
- Our first grant application proposed on 23th December 2021 and the proposal got funded on 19th January 2022.
|tjaiwan lja giling||饅頭老師(talk)||email@example.com|
We welcome anyone who is interested in contributing in pinayuanan on Wikimedia projects. Currently, we are focusing on Wikipedia Paiwan. Please sign here below and we will reach out to you. Or you can contact Iyumu(talk) and 饅頭老師(talk). Also, any discussion with us are welcome here!
To sign your name, please type 4 tildes (~), like this:
~~~~ below. It will automatically generate your signature and time stamp.
- Iyumu (talk) 05:20, 9 July 2021 (UTC)
- Ripunn (talk) 10:34, 10 July 2021 (UTC)
- Lamtou (talk) 05:33, 12 July 2021 (UTC)
- 饅頭老師 (talk) 14:12, 22 August 2021 (UTC)
- Savanke (talk) 14:15, 22 August 2021 (UTC)
- Tjaiwan (talk) 10:39, 28 August 2021 (UTC)
- Gesi (talk) 10:39, 10 October 2022 (UTC)