Translation extension now active
I have switched this page to using the Translate extension. Existing translations can be found at Special:Prefixindex/Template:Main Page/Intro/ and I would appreciate help in copying them. The non-intro parts of this page already use the Translate extension and can be found at Template:Main Page/Requests, Template:Main Page/Community and communication, Template:Main Page/Core issues and collaboration, Template:Main Page/Wikimedia Foundation and Template:Main Page/Sisterprojects. The only thing which still needs to be migrated is Template:Main Page/WM News.
Note that currently the Main Page's translations are at the translated title, e.g. Hauptseite instead of Main Page/de. These should be deleted or redirected when migrated. The Template:Main_Page/Intro subpages can be deleted as well when done. Template:Other languages/Template:Main Page can be deleted when the pages listed there are gone. --MF-W 14:51, 27 September 2018 (UTC)
- @MF-Warburg: Next languages was imported and would be updated by native speakers: /av, /ba, /be, /be-tarask, /ce, /eo, /os, /ru, /sah, /tt, /tyv, /udm. --Kaganer (talk) 11:35, 4 October 2018 (UTC)
- @MF-Warburg: Also was done: /ar, /as, /ast, /az, /bg, /bn, /br, /bs, /ca, /ckb, /co, /cs, /diq, /et, /fa, /fi, /frr, /gl, /gsw, /hak, /id, /it, /nl, /pl, /tr, /uk --Kaganer (talk) 10:52, 5 October 2018 (UTC)
- Thanks a lot for your help! --MF-W 17:48, 5 October 2018 (UTC)
- Also was done: /ky, /he, /hi, /hy, /is, /ja, /jbo, /ka, /kk, /ko-kp, /lv, /mai, /ml, /ms, /mwl, /mzn, /nap, /ps, /roa-tara, /scn, /sd --Kaganer (talk) 10:53, 13 December 2018 (UTC)
- Also was done: /so, /ta, /ug, /ur, /yi, /yue. This is all from me ;) --Kaganer (talk) 22:07, 19 June 2019 (UTC)