Meta talk:Translation requests
Greetings, I want to ask them to mark a particular page for translation. Where can I apply? Neriah • talk • 19:50, 3 August 2021 (UTC)
Help on translate wiki ?
Hello. The set up to translate the ISA tool has been set up in TranslateWiki. This is something we have been waiting for 2 years 🙂 Any help to translate the interface is welcome ! This is here
Anthere (talk) 18:25, 17 December 2021 (UTC)
- @Anthere, Why i dont seen landing page for ISA on TWN? I'm creating now - see translatewiki:Translating:ISA (please update contact info). Kaganer (talk) 18:30, 1 February 2022 (UTC)
- @Anthere maybe You repost this request in the Meta talk:Babylon? Kaganer (talk) 19:52, 1 February 2022 (UTC)
Here is the link to the landing page : https://translatewiki.net/wiki/Translating:ISA
Should we move all subpages of Translation requests/... or not?
I think we should move all subpages, but there are a lot of pages to move, and some can't be moved as translatable pages. Thingofme (talk) 12:38, 19 January 2022 (UTC)
- Translatable pages can be moved along with translations (if needed). Kaganer (talk) 17:32, 1 February 2022 (UTC)
- But what is the purpose? Kaganer (talk) 17:33, 1 February 2022 (UTC)
@Amire80 and anyone else who's interested:
I think the collapsed/hidden instructions for un-subscribing at MediaWiki:Translatorsignup-summary are unclear. Does that mean "uncheck all the boxes in the 'Preferred contact methods' section" and then click the big blue button?
Also, is there a way to purge inactive translators from the list, or skip them when sending notifications? I wouldn't want to send requests to people who haven't edited for a year. Whatamidoing (WMF) (talk) 19:25, 24 October 2022 (UTC)
- Removing either all languages or contact methods (or both) will effectively unsubscribe.
- As far as I remember, there are no features to skip inactive translators. Nikerabbit (talk) 06:59, 25 October 2022 (UTC)
- Nikerabbit, I have filed phab:T323192 for this. A quick look at the people I've notified suggests that very few of the messages sent by Special:NotifyTranslators are reaching active editors. Whatamidoing (WMF) (talk) 04:14, 16 November 2022 (UTC)