Jump to navigation Jump to search
|předchozí||2013, týden 44 (pondělí 28 říjen 2013)||následující|
- The style and colors for warning boxes, error messages, and success messages in all skins of MediaWiki has been changed. 
Novinky ohledně VisualEditoru:
- You will soon be able to switch from editing in VisualEditor to editing wikitext directly without having to save the page. You can't yet switch from wikitext to VisualEditor but developers hope to make it possible in the future. 
- There was a problem on October 31 during the activation of MediaWiki 1.22wmf2 on test wikis. mediawiki.org was also broken, and if you had problems logging in, it was probably because of this as well.
- Because of the problem with MediaWiki 1.22wmf2, the calendar has changed. It will be added to mediawiki.org and non-Wikipedia sites on November 4, and all Wikipedia sites on November 7.
- Due to a recent change, gadgets and user scripts that use jQuery UI should explicitly load the appropriate modules, as they may not be loaded by default. 
debug=truemode) and look for deprecation warnings and their stack trace.