User:Blockinblox/Association of Moral Wikipedians
A wise man's heart is at his right hand;
but a fool's heart at his left.
This has gotta be a joke.
I, Kinneyboy90, hereby establish the
Association of Moral Wikipedians (AMW) (formerly the Association of Conservative Semi-Prejudicial Wikipedians; ACSW) to further the cause, ideals, policies, and motives of the Conservative public here at Wikimedia, and at Wikipedia.org. And to defend those, who, offend, for the cause of a Conservative Wikipedia.
"Dum spiramus tuebimur!"
Our Motto in translated from the Latin Language, literally means "While we breathe, we shall defend!". It illustrates the AMW's ambitious but yet conquerable goals, which we will strive to achieve until the day we draw our last breath.
Application for joining the AMW is quite limited, yet, not that limited. All you need to do (if you qualify) is add your name to the members list below and add the Category:AMW to your user page. There are only four requirements, but technically speaking, for the Wiki Community, they are generally regarded as a lot of requirements:
1. You hold to Conservative Idealogy, are Pro-censorship, and are not Anti-Semitic. If you have been accused of being judgemental, please join!
2. You are not Muslim, Atheist, Left-Wing, Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Pagan, Deist, Satanist, Animist, a member of the ACLU, or a member of People for the American Way, etc*. They interdict the idealogies, and beliefs of this organization. Jews are allowed, and Christians are welcomed beyond comprehension. This rule has been thrown out, for reasons that include: "mudslinging", and to prevent us from being deleted.
3. You must not make any edits or create any articles on the Wiki projects that contradict AMW's values, and/or morals, convictions.
4. Number four has two parts, in order to settle misunderstandings:
- 4a. Are not a member of the Green, KKK, American Nazi, or any other Liberal Parties of the World.
- 4b. *NOTE: We are not a Discriminating Association.
Beliefs and Ideals
- We are generally Inclusionist, holding that articles on Wikipedia should not be deleted. We want to abolish the Wiki-doctrine of Deletion, if possible. All articles can be fixed. It is wrong to delete an article that someone puts so much effort into, if that seems not to be the case, expand it! Joining the Association of Inclusionist Wikipedians is encouraged, as both organizations should cooperate, and work to benefit the ideals of one another.
The Wiki process</translate>
Overall content structure</translate>
- We support a strong central administration for the Wiki projects. We believe in leaders, and that they should support the ideals of the majority, something not seen in America for a very long time. Only Conservatives should be elected into Adminstrative Positions, the ones who will defend our causes.
- We support Censorship in Wikipedia, and Wikimedia. Images or media too graphic for the Internet or Wiki- pedia/media should be outlawed. These include gay images, nude images, and images instructing in committing acts lewd, derogatory, homosexual, bisexual, and indecent images in general should be abolished from the Wikipedia roster, in order to safeguard the values of Conservatives, and to protect potentially vulnerable children/teens from being alienated, and/or offended.
- We hold that every Association on Wikipedia, including ours, needs a leader. Our leader, who is elected, may serve a one year term, as many times as he/or she can be elected (no limit). He/she acts as a spokesperson, and the leading man/woman/girl/boy in making our decisions. The leader's title has been decided upon, General Secretary of the AMW, it may sound Communist, um, but that's how it goes.
Have any other things we should stand by or hold to? Post them on the talk page of any member, or this page.
We basically summed it up at Beliefs and Ideals, but to be a little bit more general in scope, here are our goals:
- Abolish the Deletion Policy on Wikipedia
- Establish a Conservative Wikipedia Adminstration.
- Outlaw images, sounds, and any sort of media we may find inappropriate. These images include nudity, offensive content, and images that require parental guidance. Wikipedia is a family encyclopedia, not a "Hustler" imitation.
- Proselytize other Anti- Wikipedians/Conservatives; and finally, make our voices heard.
Associations/Ideals We Support
Associations/Ideals We Oppose
- The Association of Anarchist Wikipedians
- The ADW, and Deletionism
- The Association of antiexclusionist Wikipedians. Note we are not Anti-Exclusionist, but due to the fact that this organization has openly denounced us, we must also openly denounce them also, for the sake of fair play.
- Wikipedia is not porn
By placing our names here we are pledging to place also our membership here at Wiki- meta/pedia, our online lives, and our sacred honor on the line, for a cause we know is worth it...........
The vote for General Secretary will take place when we have a substantial (about 10) amount of members. Or, in dire straits, perhaps less than that.