——————————————— Archive 2006 ———————————————
Thanks for reverting vandal on my user talk page. These vandals are everywhere:)--Ugur Basak 14:31, 2 February 2006 (UTC)
- No problem, it was a GNAA-like attack btw :) --Cool CatTalk|@ 18:40, 2 February 2006 (UTC)
Hi, I've removed your account request on Toolserver, since you should use Toolserver/New accounts for that. Thank you :) --Leon ¿! 14:10, 25 May 2006 (UTC)
- ACK! Thanks for letting me know. >_< --Cool CatTalk|@ 22:19, 25 May 2006 (UTC)
Hello Cool Cat,
please send your prefer login-name, your realname and the public-part of your ssh-key to . --DaB. 15:36, 3 June 2006 (UTC)
- How do I get the public-part of my ssh-key. --Cool CatTalk|@ 16:03, 3 June 2006 (UTC)
- Do you use windows or linux? --DaB. 16:27, 3 June 2006 (UTC)
- Sadly, Micro$oft windows. :( --Cool CatTalk|@ 16:38, 3 June 2006 (UTC)
- Then install putty and read a howto. I have use it long time (and use it still on my laptop) :)--DaB. 18:39, 3 June 2006 (UTC)
Wikimania Bid for Istanbul
Please don't despair so easily of hosting Wikimania in Turkey. It is close to Europe, Asia and Africa, and is an ideal site for a non-American-centered event.
Of course, this needs more planning and collaboration by Turkish Wiki volunteers. You should post about this in the Turkish Wikipedia, and try to better organise it -- if not for 2007, then maybe for 2008?
You should check flight prices at travelocity from various major locations around the world not a year in advance, when not all prices are relevant or available. Also inquire among fellow-contrymen studying in Turkish universities about availability of hosting etc.
I'm sorry I can't help except by offering encouragement and advice, as I don't live in Turkey, have never been there and don't have any Turkish friends. Please post about this at the Turkish Wikipedia and see if you get any responses.
-- Nahum 11:54, 7 September 2006 (UTC)
Hi, template is ok for us ("we" is Torino), we were only wandering if we could reduce the font? May I? --Civvi 09:47, 14 September 2006 (UTC)
- Sure. Its the "font=" parameter now. You can change the size any way you like. If you dont pass a parameter, it will be the default size. --Cat out 10:09, 14 September 2006 (UTC)
- Oh and if you want to do a more general font reduction, thats more than OK too. :) --Cat out 10:29, 14 September 2006 (UTC)
- Uh, template has already been reverted... --Civvi 10:46, 14 September 2006 (UTC)
- Feel free to participate in the disscussion here: Template talk:Wikimania 2007-bids. --Cat out 10:54, 14 September 2006 (UTC)
Hi Cool Cat,
in Talk:Requests_for_new_languages you write: Furthermore, some existing language-wikis content seem to be not inline with WP:NPOV which is a non-negotiable policy to my knowlege. Do you have samples handy? If you'd rather not reply publicly, send me e-mail. If you don't care, don't do anything :-) I am only curious. Thank you. --Purodha Blissenbach 22:54, 5 December 2006 (UTC)
- Kurdish wikipedia (Ku.wikipedia) inquiry --Cat out 08:17, 7 December 2006 (UTC)