Here's your quick overview of what has been happening around Wikidata over the last week.
- Open request for adminship: Mahir256
- Closed request for adminship: Jarekt (as successful)
- Did you know?
- Newest properties: National Historic Ships certificate no., Dictionnaire des auteurs luxembourgeois ID, Line Music album ID, Line Music artist ID, Elhuyar ZTH ID, is proceedings from, Basketball-Reference.com NBDL player ID, animal breed, Uniform Resource Identifier Scheme, OpenEdition journal ID, Brooklyn Museum artwork ID, Musée des Augustins artwork ID, Yale Center for British Art artwork ID, Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum artwork ID, IBM graphic character global identifier, IBM coded character set ID, IBM code page identifier, produced sound, IUPAC GoldBook ID, The Baseball Cube player ID, Mir@bel journal ID, INRAN Italian Food ID, uBio ID, Deutsche Synchronkartei dubbing voice actor ID, Sign@l journal ID, C-SPAN organization ID, Le Maitron person ID, GSMArena phone ID, Érudit journal ID
- Query examples:
- Showcase items: 15 January 2018
- Wikidata moved to a new and bigger server.
- Added support for a constraint scope in the constraint check gadget (phabricator:T183542)
- Now ignoring deprecated constraints in the constraint check gadget (phabricator:T180874)
- Added new Lua function getAllStatements (phabricator:T166056 - thanks Eran!)
- Worked on diff support and edit summaries for edits on Forms (phabricator:T182424)
- Worked on persistent editing of the grammatical features of a Form (phabricator:T173742)
- Google Code-In 2017 work on the Wikidata Query Service UI:
News, reports and features from the English Wikipedia's weekly journal about Wikipedia and Wikimedia