Welcome to Meta!
The Community Wishlist Survey
You get this message because you’ve previously participated in the Community Wishlist Survey. I just wanted to let you know that this year’s survey is now open for proposals. You can suggest technical changes until 11 November: Community Wishlist Survey 2019.
You can vote from November 16 to November 30. To keep the number of messages at a reasonable level, I won’t send out a separate reminder to you about that. /Johan (WMF) 11:24, 30 October 2018 (UTC)
The Affiliate-selected Board seats process welcomes your support
Hello. You are receiving this message because you are active in the field of translations <3 The movement needs you! The Nominations phase has started for the ongoing selection process of two Board members, and the timeline is quite tight.
A Translation Central is available to help translators figure out what's been covered and what's left to do. Over the course of the next few weeks, your attention on candidates' profiles is particularly welcome.
While there are four languages that are especially relevant for multiple affiliates (namely Arabic, French, Russian and Spanish), we are asking your help for Chinese, Ukrainian, Bengali, Czech, Hungarian, Romanian, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Polish, Farsi, German, Cantonese, Finnish, Hindi, Thai, Dutch, and Greek, as these also matter to affiliates! If you can't help: please see if you know anyone in your circle who could, and spread the word :) Thank you! Elitre (WMF) and Facilitators of ASBS 2019, 21:35, 24 April 2019 (UTC)
Thanks for your help
Hi there, translator! Here's a little token of appreciation for a recent effort you contributed to. Surprised? Well, the best is yet to come.
- We'd love to send you this badge as an actual sticker. If you want, you can use this Google Form to communicate your address so we can ship it to you. Note that we will close the form on October 13, 2019, and all data will be removed shortly afterwards. Details about this external site are provided at the top of the form.
- We also have this badge waiting for you on Wikimedia Space. You can use the form linked above to let us know what your username is on this brand new hub, so that you can get the award there as well. If you don't have an account yet, just go ahead and enjoy joining via Wikimedia login in just a few clicks. (And in case you hadn't heard yet, you can join the community of translators there as well).
Again, thanks for everything you are doing to make this movement a better (and multilingual!) place: please do not hesitate to reach out if you have questions, and I hope to hear from you soon. --Elitre (WMF), 13:03, 28 September 2019 (UTC)
Community Wishlist Survey 2020 needs translations
I'm contacting you because you've already translated some messages for the Community Wishlist Survey. We need more translations for the 2020 edition, to create a survey that would serve as many users as we know.
The list below shows our needs by order of importance (most important first):
- The invitation sent to communities. It summarizes the process. We plan to distribute it soon on this year target wikis. The more translations we have, the better!
- The form for non-English speakers. Anyone should be able to add their wish, no matter which language they speak. Translating this short form is very important to encourage diversity and equity.
- The survey itself, where the entire process is described.
- The preload form, that provides more context on existing wishes.
Some languages are already covered (maybe by you), but some messages have been updated, and there is always some room for reviewing and polishing messages.
Thank you in advance for your help! This survey can't be successful without your assistance. :)
Trizek (WMF), 14:43, 29 October 2019 (UTC)