User talk:Hindustanilanguage/Archive 10
Hi, here is the link to the Affiliations Committee. https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Affiliations_Committee
You can also contact us via e-mail under firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hear from you soon!
--Manuel Schneider (talk) 09:36, 26 June 2016 (UTC)
Wikiversity Journal of Medicine, an open access peer reviewed journal with no charges, invites you to participate
Did you know about Wikiversity Journal of Medicine? It is an open access, peer reviewed medical journal, with no publication charges. We welcome you to have a look. Feel free to participate.
You can participate in any one or more of the following ways:
- Publish an article to the journal.
- Sign up as a peer reviewer of potential upcoming articles. If you do not have expertise in these subjects, you can help in finding peer reviewers for current submissions.
- Sign up as an editor, and help out in open tasks.
- Outreach to potential contributors, with can include (but is not limited to) scholars and health professionals. In any mention of Wikiversity Journal of Medicine, there may be a reference to this Contribute-page. Example presentation about the journal.
- Add a post-publication review of an existing publication. If errors are found, there are guidelines for editing published works.
- Apply to become the treasurer of the journal
- Join the editorial board.
- Share your ideas of what the journal would be like in the future as separate Wikimedia project.
- Donate to Wikimedia Foundation.
- Translate journal pages into other languages. Wikiversity currently exists in the following other languages
- Sign up to get emails related to the journal, which are sent to updateswijoumedorg. If you want to receive these emails too, state your interest at the talk page, or contact the Editor-in-chief at haggstrom.mikaelwikiversityjournalorg.
- Spread the word to anyone who could be interested or could benefit from it.
The future of this journal as a separate Wikimedia project is under discussion and the name can be changed suitably. Currently a voting for the same is underway. Please cast your vote in the name you find most suitable. We would be glad to receive further suggestions from you. It is also acceptable to mention your votes in the wide-reachwikiversityjournalorg email list. Please note that the voting closes on 16th August, 2016, unless protracted by consensus, due to any reason.
-from Diptanshu.D (talk · contribs · CA) and others of the Editorial Board, Wikiversity Journal of Medicine.
DiptanshuTalk 10:09, 7 August 2016 (UTC)
Reporting and other updates for WikiConference India 2016 scholarship recipients
Glad to get in touch with you after the conference!
- Please give your feedback for the conference through this survey before 25th August 2016.
- As part of the scholarship agreement, please document your learnings and experience using the form here before 31st August 2016.
- If you haven't claimed reimbursement yet, please fill this claim form and post it to the following address before 18th August, 2016. Please attach original bills and boarding passes. Please note that we won't be extending the date any further.
- The Centre for Internet and Society,
- Attention: Mr. Ajoy Kumar,
- No. 194, 2nd ‘C’ Cross, Domlur, 2nd Stage, Bengaluru, 560071.
- Please upload your conference presentations at Commons under WikiConference India 2016 presentations category.
- Please upload pictures, videos you shot during the conference at Commons under an appropriate subcategory of WikiConference India 2016 category.
Message posted by Ravi
From Wikimania 2016[editar | Sección nueva]
Hello Muzammil, sorry for the delay, too much work. I hope you are fine. I love your proposal and I accept this request. I can translate them to Spanish and Catalan, and then I'll try to get someone to do translations to other languages, because at that point it will be easier. I'll create a user space for that. --Millars (talk) 12:34, 20 September 2016 (UTC)
Hi! Muzammil ji as discussed and desired by you a brief information about Khalid Mahmood is given here.
- Khalid Mahmood was one of the founders of Shahmukhi version of Punjabi Wikipedia in Pakistan Punjab.He was so committed to the cause of development of his mother tongue as well as Wikipedia movement that he remained active on various projects of Wikipedia till the last moments of his life.He made 67000 edits during his lifetime.
He contributed to the Wikipedia movement in diverse forms.He first time initiated many articles in Shahmukhi Punjabi.He himself has listed such articles at his Users page.His another significant contribution is creation of “Map of Punjabi Dialects”.Earlier there was no such map.[ https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Dialects_Of_Punjabi.jpg]. He also made a significant contribution to the Wikiquotes in Shahmukhi Punjabi language. Khalid Mahmood belonged to Islamabad and he was a lecturer in K.R.L. college there.keeping in view his dedication and contribution he was invited by the Wikimedia Foundation in Wkimania conferences in 2012,2014 and 2015 held in Washington, London and Maxico respectively. We used to share broader concerns of Punjabi language ,culture and heritage which has common base in Indian and Pakistan Punjabs.We used to discuss and materialise the following projects in future: • Integration of Eastern and western Punjabi Wikipedia’s content through development of some software or by other means. • Building a lingual bridge over gulf of Shahmukhi and Gurmukhi scripts by encouraging learning of Shahmukhi in Indian Punjab and Gurmukhi in Pakistan Punjab. But he left all of us on 1st Oct 2015 and these projects are also still unfinished . Khalid Mahmood was the most dedicated volunteer of the Wikipedia movement and true son of motherland and mother tongue . --Harvinder Chandigarh (talk) 11:45, 11 October 2016 (UTC)