User talk:Hindustanilanguage/Archive 9
Kindly vote for adminship on SDWiki راءِ شماري ڏيو
- سائين محترم دوست صاحب
اسلام عليڪم ادا پنهنجي قيمتي راءِ ڏيو مهربانيون sd:Wikipedia:منتظمين/راء_شماري/يوزر:اسد_علي_جوڳي Vote me for Admin rights on SindhiWikipedia User Asad Ali Jogi --Jogi don (talk) 14:38, 17 December 2015 (UTC)
I have voted for Steward
یہاں سٹیوارڈ I have voted here , and I hope you all Wikipedians from South Asia would help us for development of Sindhi Wikipedia as well. because we at Sindhi Wikipedia Users even admins don't have own Bots so we could do a better performance for Sindhi Wikipedia.--Jogi don (talk) 03:44, 9 February 2016 (UTC)
- Thank you very much! - hope the very best for Sindhi Wikipedia. --Muzammil (talk) 05:34, 9 February 2016 (UTC)
I have voted for Steward (2)
-  I have voted here in your favour keeping in view the future development possibilities of our native languages. Best of luck.I am attaching a link related to my article on Punjabi Wikipedia, written in the leading Punjabi newspaper,"Daily Ajit".As you are doing commendable job related to East and West Punjabi Wikipedia also , it may be useful for you as reference or otherwise.
- Harvinder Ji, Thank you very much! for your support. As I see, there seems to a almost a unanimous support from the users of all South Asian countries, which a welcome move.
- I am equally delighted at your sharing of the link of "Daily Ajit". I am sure that it will definitely help in my effort aimed at further bringing together the peoples of Eastern and Western Punjabi together.--Muzammil (talk) 15:54, 12 February 2016 (UTC)
I have been observing your continuous efforts. I am sure one day you will be "at place" you are attempting constructively. I have inability in Urdu typing, but my love to my mother tongue is beyond question. To encourage and to select right one is honor for me. Nannadeem (talk) 10:53, 13 February 2016 (UTC)
please unlock me in urdu wp, it's just a misunderstanding
hello, Hindustanilanguage! i have to leave a message here to explain my action, because we have made some misunderstanding in urdu wikipedia. i think your block for me in urdu wikipedia is a mistake.
User "Zeshan Mahmood" add english in a plenty of wiki projects just like this links: , so i call him "cross wiki vandal". i think it's not suitable to add too much english context in urdu wikipedia, so revert it, but, i'm block by you, do i make mistake? if i do make mistake, just tell me, please.
i am a sysop of cdo wp. i am active in chinese wikipedia for a long time and is an "autoreviewer" there, so i think i'm a trusted user. it's the first time that i am block in a wiki project since i join wiki 7 years ago. Again, i think it's just a misunderstanding, please unlock me.--el caballero de los Leones (talk) 16:46, 20 May 2016 (UTC)
Hi el caballero de los Leones, the article you edited is an important one and was subjected to vandalism many times. Hence your edit raised fresh suspicion. My suggestion for your cross-wiki edits: Please contact local admins to determine acceptability of any content on any Wiki where you are unlikely be a regular editor yourself. --Muzammil (talk) 17:13, 20 May 2016 (UTC)
- thank you for your unlock, i accept your suggestion.--el caballero de los Leones (talk) 02:34, 21 May 2016 (UTC)
بہت بہت شکریہ
- @Hindustanilanguage: کھوار زبان کے لیے خدمات کے لیے میں آپ کا ممنون احستان ہوں، آپ کی کھوار اور دیگر ویکیمیڈیا پروجیکٹس کے شاندار کا اعتراف میں اس مضمون میں کردیا ہے اگر کوئی کمی بیشی ہے تو مطلع کیجئے گا، آپ ہمیں احسان کے یاد کرنے والوں میں پائیں گے انشاہ اللہ، آپ کو مزید کامیابی و کامرانی و درازئی عمر عطا فرمائے آمین--Rehmat Aziz Chitrali 05:49, 30 May 2016 (UTC)