hi dear meisam nice to meet you here --Mardetanha 19:06, 9 January 2008 (UTC)
- Thanks Lonelyman! Hope to have free world here... -- Meisam 16:04, 10 January 2008 (UTC)
- 1 MSBOT
- 2 Global CSS/JS migration
- 3 Please sign new Wikimedia confidentiality agreement for nonpublic information by 31 December
- 4 Notice of removal of global bot status from one or various accounts of yours
- 5 Global bot
- 6 Why
- 7 ترتیب
- 8 Translation admin
- 9 SVG Translate Community wishlist survey project
If you are the owner of this bot, please be aware that the Romanian Wikipedia does not currently accept global bots. If you want to ask for bot status on that wiki, you should do that here. Thank you.--Strainu 14:33, 26 April 2009 (UTC)
- Hi, I applied there. Thanks for attention. -- Meisam 16:55, 26 April 2009 (UTC)
Global CSS/JS migration
Hello Meisam. You can add global scripts to User:Meisam/global.js, which you import using your local JS pages. Since August 2014, your global.js and global.css pages are loaded automatically on all wikis. Since you already import them yourself, you may experience script errors or tools being added twice. Do you want me to fix this by removing the imports from your local pages using Synchbot (without changing any other content)? —Pathoschild 20:11, 05 July 2015 (UTC)
- Hi again! I haven't heard back from you, so I'll assume you don't want to do this. Feel free to leave me a message or add a Synchbot request if you change your mind. :) —Pathoschild 17:20, 09 January 2016 (UTC)
As you may know, the Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees approved a new "Access to nonpublic information policy" on 25 April 2014 after a community consultation. The former policy has remained in place until the new policy could be implemented. That implementation work is now being done, and we are beginning the transition to the new policy.
An important part of that transition is helping volunteers like you sign the required confidentiality agreement. All Wikimedia volunteers with access to nonpublic information are required to sign this new agreement, and we have prepared some documentation to help you do so.
The Wikimedia Foundation is requiring that OTRS volunteers sign the new confidentiality agreement by 31 December 2015 to retain their access. You are receiving this email because you have been identified as an OTRS volunteer and are required to sign the confidentiality agreement under the new policy. If you do not sign the new confidentiality agreement by 31 December 2015, you will lose your OTRS access. OTRS volunteers have a specific agreement available, if you have recently signed the general confidentiality agreement for another role (such as CheckUser or Oversight), you do not need to sign the general agreement again, but you will still need to sign the OTRS agreement.
Signing the confidentiality agreement for nonpublic information is conducted and tracked using Legalpad on Phabricator. We have prepared a guide on Meta-Wiki to help you create your Phabricator account and sign the new agreement: Confidentiality agreement for nonpublic information/How to sign
If you have any questions or experience any problems while signing the new agreement, please visit this talk page or email me (gvarnumwikimedia.org). Again, please sign this confidentiality agreement by 31 December 2015 to retain your OTRS access. If you do not wish to retain this access, please let me know and we will forward your request to the appropriate individuals.
Gregory Varnum (User:GVarnum-WMF), Wikimedia Foundation
Notice of removal of global bot status from one or various accounts of yours
Hello PAGENAME}}. You are being contacted as owner of one or more accounts flagged with global bot status. This is to inform you that pursuant §1.1.4 of the global bot policy as amended by this RFC one or various of the global bots which you operate are inactive in the terms laid out by the global bot policy. As such, global bot status from those account(s) have been removed. This message is being left on Meta-Wiki and on your homewiki. We thank you for your work as global bot operator. If you have any questions or concerns, you can raise them at the Stewards' Noticeboard on Meta-Wiki. Best regards. —MarcoAurelio ~~~
— This message has been automatically delivered by on behalf of MarcoAurelio.
- This message is being left on your talk page at Meta-Wiki and those of your home wiki(s). Sorry for the duplicates.
Dear global bot operator: Some days ago you received a message in which you were informed that one or various accounts you hold lost a global bot flag because of inactivity. Due to a mistake, messages informing about this were not sent before removal took place as policy mandates. As such, if you think your bot will be active again on global bot duties, you can request the restoration of the global bot flag on the stewards' noticeboard at Meta-Wiki within the next two (2) weeks after this message has been posted. Please note that this removal was purely procedural based on inactivity. If you have any questions, you can reach me on my talk page at Meta-Wiki. Please accept my apologies in advance for this. Best regards. -- MediaWiki message delivery (talk) on behalf of MarcoAurelio at 18:11, 2 February 2016 (UTC)
- User:Bachounda: Hi! The Bridges across Cultures is to "create or expand articles regarding Latin American culture in Arabic, Persian or Turkish Wikipedia or Middle Eastern and Northern African culture in Spanish or Portuguese Wikipedia." Only the articles related to Algeria which are written in Spanish and Portuguese are eligable for the contest. Also, adding those will make confusion and mess up the table for the other countries. Bridges across Cultures/Lists -- Meisam (talk) 13:57, 11 October 2017 (UTC)
- سلام. بلی حذفنشده بود ولی عدم ترتیب مقالات، نگهداری (افزودن/یافتن مقالات در) فهرست را دشوارتر میکند و ممکن است از دید برخی افراد، به مقالات مختلف وزن ناهمسان بدهد. -- Meisam (talk) 14:06, 15 October 2017 (UTC)
من فقط مقالات هم رده رو کنار هم گذاشتم تا راحت تر برای یک اسپانیایی یا پرتغالی زبان قابل فهم باشه--PERSIA ♠ 16:53, 15 October 2017 (UTC)
- Thanks MarcoAurelio! User:Base already helped with most of the stuff. I'll keep an eye on the contest pages for minor changes, etc. Cheers! -- Meisam (talk) 15:38, 15 October 2017 (UTC)
SVG Translate Community wishlist survey project
Hello! Thank you for voting for the SVG Translate project that was proposed in the 2017 Wishlist survey. The Community Tech team in the Wikimedia Foundation is beginning to start their work on the project. We're currently looking for feedback on some open questions which will allow us to come up with preliminary designs for the tool. If you are interested in being involved, you can watch the project page and join in the discussions on the talk page. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts and learning from your experiences. Thank you. -- NKohli (WMF), Product Manager, Community Tech (talk) 21:53, 16 August 2018 (UTC)