- @Nemo bis: Entirely predictable and yet a still bit disappointing. I predict Tech News will transform into a one-way method of communication, and then slowly die, just as Wikimedia Quarto and others had done before. odder (talk) 11:02, 23 April 2015 (UTC)
European trade mark
- Thanks for the link, @Federico. I fear I can't form an informed opinion on this at the moment due to lack of any hard data (of the kind you were able to provide with regards to the Portuguese Wikipedia), but in general I would say this is a pretty bad solution to a rather solvable problem. On the other hand, we're again here seeing an issue of a small wiki community not being able to manage huge amounts of spam and bad faith edits that are affecting their wiki and having a very negative effect on their ability to improve their projects — and that's hugely saddening to witness happen over and over again. odder (talk) 22:32, 26 September 2015 (UTC)
- To be precise, there is no indication that there are huge or unusual amounts of anything. It seems the community mostly wanted to force a couple persons to register in order to educate them better. --Nemo 19:51, 27 September 2015 (UTC)
What is your point
Hoi, I fail to see your point. What we have is tldr. It does not do what is expected to do. I provide you with an argument why and you are not courteous in that way. Thank you for failing to understand what is needed. GerardM (talk) 14:37, 26 November 2015 (UTC)
What future IdeaLab campaigns would you like to see?
I’m Jethro, and I’m seeking your help in deciding topics for new IdeaLab campaigns that could be run starting next year. These campaigns aim to bring in proposals and solutions from communities that address a need or problem in Wikimedia projects. I'm interested in hearing your preferences and ideas for campaign topics!
Here’s how to participate:
- Learn more about this consultation
- Vote on and submit new campaign topics in the AllOurIdeas Survey
- Discuss campaign topics and ask questions on the IdeaLab talk page
Future IdeaLab Campaigns results
Last December, I invited you to help determine future ideaLab campaigns by submitting and voting on different possible topics. I'm happy to announce the results of your participation, and encourage you to review them and our next steps for implementing those campaigns this year. Thank you to everyone who volunteered time to participate and submit ideas.
With great thanks,
- I didn't participate, though. odder (talk) 11:47, 27 January 2016 (UTC)
ASBS - Question to Christophe
Should FuzzyBot remove all potentially outdated translations?
Hello, thanks for adding multiple new translations in your language here at Meta-Wiki in recent years. Please join the discussion with your opinion: Should FuzzyBot automatically remove all potentially outdated translations?. Nemo (talk) 12:01, 1 March 2016 (UTC)