Welcome to Meta!
Hello, Polda18. Welcome to the Wikimedia Meta-Wiki! This website is for coordinating and discussing all Wikimedia projects. You may find it useful to read our policy page. If you are interested in doing translations, visit Meta:Babylon. You can also leave a note on Meta:Babel or Wikimedia Forum (please read the instructions at the top of the page before posting there). Happy editing!
-- Meta-Wiki Welcome (talk) 17:12, 27 January 2013 (UTC)
Thank you so much for this translation!
Thank you so much for your efforts translating the guidelines, voter information, and other material. We will be announcing to the project soon, I was hoping to have this translated into cs: Universal Code of Conduct/Enforcement guidelines/Vote. Your help would be greatly appreciated. Xeno (WMF) (talk) 01:15, 8 March 2022 (UTC)
- @Xeno (WMF): Done. :-) — Polda18 (talk • my contributions) 06:17, 8 March 2022 (UTC)
Wikisporadic Newsletter: September 2022
Wikisporadic, an Occasional Newsletter for our Germinating Community.
- Oral knowledge We held a session on oral knowledge and Wikispore as part of Options Space at Wikimedia Summit 2022 in Berlin, looking at options with several African affiliates to link out to cultural topics from Wikipedia(s). Some African communities are already doing oral knowledge documentation like the Nigerian community working on oral history as well as the growing Mozambican community working on oral history documentation in Makhuwa language. This is a way to provide more sources as well as digitize some oral parts of their history.
- Wikidata integration There is a plan to install the new UnlinkedWikibase extension, advancing the vision of Wikisprout and full Wikidata integration such as use in infoboxes.
- Movement strategy Using the Cargo and related extensions on Wikispore, work is underway to create a demo of Movement Strategy activities, adapting Baserow data from Wikimedia Summit.
- Halloween event As a Wikidata 10th Birthday event, there is hope to collaborate at the end of October with Wiki Cemeteries User Group on Grave Spore (see discussion), for maps and in-depth coverage of individual graves.
Participate: Comment on stories and ideas in this Newsletter, Join Wikispore on Telegram, Join Wikispore mailing list