WikiConference India 2023/Connect
Jump to navigation Jump to search
28 – 30 April, 2023
28 – 30 April, 2023
|Home||Translation Buddy||Pre-Conference||Program||Connect||Team||Friendly Space Policy||FAQs|
|Participants' Connect||Open Community Call|
⚠️ Privacy Disclaimer
- To safeguard the privacy of our community, the COT of WikiConference India has decided to not share individual details on Meta or any other public forums for conference-related updates. This has been done in consultation with various members of the COT including Trust and Safety to ensure the privacy concerns of our community members are addressed appropriately.
- However, the COT will be making space for voluntary disclosures for those who are comfortable presenting their association- as scholarship recipients, speakers, or committee members.
- We further advise those concerned to seek permission from any/all individuals involved before publishing personal information.
- Read more about digital safety here
List of selected participants
- The Universal Code of Conduct and Friendly Space Policy will be in effect throughout the event and the same applies on all platforms of communication, and discussion channels created by WikiConference India 2023 team.
Username Projects you are contributing to Languages you speak Representing Affiliate name
TheAafi Wikipedia, Commons, Wikidata, VRT, Meta-Wiki en, ur, kas Deoband Community Wikimedia Rangan Datta Wiki Wikivoyage, Commons en, bn West Bengal Community Hindustanilanguage Wikipedia, Commons, Incubator, Meta, WMF blogs, Translatewiki, Phabricator and Wikidata. en, ur, hi Hindi Wikimedians User Group,Deoband Community Wikimedia, Wikimed info-farmer The submission: Tamil Wikimedia projects and its outreach; PAWS; Commons;
Translatewiki;VRT; Wikidata; phabricator
ta, en Tamil Wikimedia Community Khaatir Wikipedia, Commons, Wikidata ur, en Deoband Community Wikimedia हिंदुस्थान वासी Wikipedia, Wikidata hi, en Hindi Wikimedians User Group Soumendrak Wikipedia, Commons or, en, hi Odia Wikimedians User Group Snehrashmi Wikisource, Wikipedia, Commons, Wikidata and Wiktionary gu, hi, en