User Group > Morocco Wikimedians
Morocco Wikimedians is a group of Wikimedians living in Morocco seeking to establish a Wikimedia User Group.
Please add your name below if you would like to help out or take part :
- Ofol (talk · contribs)
- FayssalF (talk · contribs)
- Ianouar (talk · contribs)
- Aimadja (talk · contribs)
- Xakiru (talk · contribs)
- Apolikamixitos (talk · contribs) Ayoub DARDORY
- Tarik Hilali firstname.lastname@example.org
- Youssef Addadi
- Victuallers (talk · contribs)
- Mohamed Amarochan (talk · contribs)
- زكريا (talk · contribs)
- Bnassereddine (talk · contribs)
- Akola rawan (talk · contribs)
- Omar Arabic (talk · contribs)
- Ismael zniber (talk · contribs)
- Reda benkhadra (talk · contribs)
- Anass Sedrati (talk · contribs)
- Elmoro (talk · contribs)
- Tarik (talk)
Contribution on Morocco Wikimedia projects :
- Wikiproject Morocco (Wikipedia) / Projet Maroc (Wikipédia) / مشروع المغرب (Arabic Wikipedia)
- Images (Commons)
- News / Actualités / أخبار (Wikinews)
- Wikivoyage / Wikivoyage / ويكي الرحلات
- Wikisource / Wikisource / ويكي مصدر (Wikisource)
Roles that Moroccan Wikimedians User Group would play
- Contribute actively to the dissemination, improvement and advancement of free knowledge and culture through the development and distribution of encyclopedias, collections of quotations, books and other educational compilations of documents, especially in the languages spoken in Morocco (Arabic, Berber, French and English - depending on the needs), that:
- are available through Internet technologies and the like —provided the availability of data sources, the usage of free format, and the availability of the work which is not restricted by technical measures;
- the content of these works should be free, either by licensing conditions or limitations and scope of the rules governing copyright. What is meant by "freedom":
- the freedom to use such works while enjoying the benefits of their use;
- the freedom to study these works and to apply knowledge acquired from them;
- the freedom to make and redistribute copies, in whole or part, of the information or expression;
- the freedom to make changes and improvements, and to distribute derivative works;
- promote and support of the Wikimedia Foundation projects directly or indirectly;
- raise funds intended for such purposes;
- maintain relations and cultural exchanges with other foreign, public or private entities and authorities.
Wikipedia WorkShop (21st - 22nd October 2012) at 6th of October City (Egypt)
Mohamed Amarochan (Mohamed Amarochan) took part at Wikipedia WorkShop organized in 6th of October City.
Wikipedia WorkShop (26th - 27th January 2013) at Amman (Jordan)
Zakaria Wadghiri (زكريا) participated in the Wikipedia WorkShop organized in Amman.
Wikimania 2013 (7 - 13 August) at Hong Kong
Zakaria Wadghiri (زكريا) has represented Morocco at the 9th edition of the international conference Wikimania, and gave a presentation titled "A Proposal for Progressive Disclosure in Wikipedia".
WikiArabia (3rd - 5th April 2015) at Monastir (Tunisia)
Four Moroccans have participed in the first regional conference about Wikipedia in the Arabic World : Anass Sedrati (Anass Sedrati), Ismael Zniber (Ismael zniber), Mohammed Mokhtari (محمد مختاري) and Zakaria Wadghiri (زكريا), this last made an intervention about Developing Arabic Wikipedia and Sister Projects.
- Wikimedia Conference 2015 (15 - 17 May) at Berlin (Germany)
- Wikimania 2015 (15 - 19 July) at Mexico City (Mexico)