Category:Proposed research projects
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This category contains proposed research projects.
Content pages in category "Proposed research projects"
The following 42 pages are in this category, out of 42 total.
- Research:Ideas/Assessment of article improvement tasks
- Research:Ideas/Automated broadcasting of newly categorized stubs
- Research:Ideas/Editor profiles and interactions
- Research:Ideas/First edits for male and female newcomers
- Research:Ideas/FlaggedRevs unregistered users engagement
- Research:Ideas/Helpdesks on Wikipedia
- Research:Ideas/How does the availability of VisualEditor affect the rate of edits and editor acquisition in different languages?
- Research:Ideas/How has the retention of female editors been affected by the decline?
- Research:Ideas/How much repetitive text is there in Wikipedias in different languages? Can it be useful for translation memory?
- Research:Ideas/Is ptwiki declining like enwiki?
- Research:Ideas/Map Visualising Learning Pathway Links
- Research:Ideas/Oxford Hackathon Notes
- Research:Ideas/Public query interface for Labs
- Research:Ideas/Requests for adminship and the retention of long term editors
- Research:Ideas/The effect of abuse filter
- Research:Ideas/Using Wikipedia as a multilingual corpus
- Research:Ideas/Visualizing Wikidata "instance of" and "subclass of" property chains
- Research:Ideas/WOMP: Wikipedia Open Metrics Platform