Category talk:Translator's Templates
Tabelis on konflikt või on midagi valesti läinud.Kalmer 23:05, 25 February 2009 (UTC)
Added eml categories, but it does'nt work well
I imagined I well wroted all the words, but it seems not. Can anyone fix it for me? Many thanks, --Gloria sah (talk) 08:31, 20 September 2014 (UTC)
- The page itself contained the name of the subtemplate to update.
- In my opinon these language codes should be deprecated; na,ing should use the standard BCP47 language codes (2 letters where available; instead of 3; to unify with the #language support and general taggging of languages.
- verdy_p (talk) 14:30, 21 September 2014 (UTC)
Add Sindhi translator category or template plz
Kindly include here Sindhi language translators category or template as well.SO we can translate English to Sindhi ,Sindhi to English, German,Spanish and other languages.thanks--Jogi don (talk) 07:48, 26 June 2015 (UTC)
Please add Central Bikol
Add Central Bikol translator category or template plz Kindly include here Central Bikol language translators category or template as well.SO we can translate English to Central Bikol ,Central Bikol to English, German,Spanish and other languages.thanks -- ShiminUfesoj 14:31, 22 August 2019 (UTC)
Pinging User:Verdy p, who has been editing this page recently. All the templates are contained in Category:Translator templates, while this category mostly contains the contents of Category:Translators. I suggest this category be redirected to the more grammatically named and more appropriately used Category:Translator templates, the subcategories be removed from it, and the template contents be moved there. ~~~~
User:1234qwer1234qwer4 (talk) 17:04, 19 June 2021 (UTC)
- I don't understand your request. The two categories are very different in content.
- one normally contains essentially subcategories of translators (i.e. users' pages)
- the other normally contains only templates (for use in "Babelboxes") that can be used by these users on their user pages, so that the users will be listed in the related subcategories of the first category.
- so they don't categorize the same kind of contents (templates, vs. users, in different namespaces) and they are managed/administered very differently. verdy_p (talk) 17:09, 19 June 2021 (UTC)
- I'm not sure which categories you are talking about. There are three categories discussed:
User:1234qwer1234qwer4 (talk) 17:31, 19 June 2021 (UTC)