Briefly explain what are you trying to accomplish with this project, or what do you expect will change as a result of this grant. Example goals include, "recruit new editors", "add high quality content", or "train existing editors on a specific skill".
- In general the goal of the WCU project could be formulated as making world musical artefacts more available, more understandable, more touching and free for Ukrainian musicians and lovers of music. In more specific terms the main goal is to get more free recordings and sheet music for wikimedia projects. Also the goal is to popularize wikipedia among musicians and envolve more contributors who could right about classiacl music and upload their recordings. Particularly our third activity - stunent`s concert is aimed to involve student of music university to wikimedia movement (at least we will try).
These are our previous grants:
- Grants:PEG/WM UA/Free Vocal Music concert/Report.
- Grants:Project/Rapid/Mozart and Chopin in Ukrainian/Report,
- Grants:Project/Rapid/World classics in Ukrainian Vocal contest/Report
Tell us how you'll carry out your project. What will you and other organizers spend your time doing?
- We are planning to organize three concerts.
- Devoted to Yu. Otroshenko, who translated over 100 vocal woks are free since 2013. Most of performances will be premiered in Kyiv. This event is planned on April, 29th.
- The first WCU concert in Winnitsya with Mozart`s arias including 3 premiers (free translations by Ye. Drobiazko), Choir composition by Orlando Lasso and Wikimedia hymn, performed earlier in Kyiv. This event is planned on April, 22th.
- Stundent`s concert in Kyiv. Probably in May.
How will you let others in your community know about your project (please provide links to where relevant communities have been notified of your proposal, and to any other relevant community discussions)? Why are you targeting a specific audience?
What will you have done at the end of your project? How will you follow-up with people that are involved with your project?
- We have a web page about the project, a group in Facebook and also we will create announcement in Wikimeetup page in our local wiki (uk.wikipedia, uk.wikisourse). As usual the organisation where concert will be held also publish a relevant information about it.
How will you know if the project is successful and you've met your goals? Please include the following targets and feel free to add more specific to your project:
- Number of total participants - 200-400
- Number of articles created or improved - 30-60
- Number of photos uploaded to Wikimedia Commons - 30-60 video and audio (photos nay be more)
- Number of photos used on Wikimedia projects (if applicable) - 20-40
What resources do you have? Include information on who is the organizing the project, what they will do, and if you will receive support from anywhere else (in-kind donations or additional funding).
- Free of charge hall in Vinnitsia (for 2nd event) and in Kyiv youth library (3rd event). uk:User:Oktoih will help me to organize an event in Vinnitsia and will take part in it.
- Musicians who work as vuolonteers. Among them - Honoured artists of Ukraine - Oksana Dondik and Oksana Petrykova, and laureats of WCU contset (2017) - Daria Tsaryniuk and Victoria Babiychuk.
- "Culture and life" newspaper and Ukrainian interest portal are information partner of the project
What resources do you need? For your funding request, list bullet points for each expense: Budget will include
- Score preparing and printing apr. 6000 hrn (mostly Otroshenko`s translations which have been never published as sheet music)
- Hall renting apr. 3000 hrn (we regard a Scientist`s hall in Kyiv as a best choice, while in Vynnitsia we expect to get a free hall in Historical museum. Student`s concert also will be held in a free hall, probably in Kyiv library for Youth - we are not sure we will get enough free recordings in a good quality but we hope some of them would be good contributors in future)
- Tikets to Winnitsya on and return for 3 peolpe apr. 1000 hrn (also it is expected people from Vinnitsia will participate in Vinnitsia concert, any costs for their attendance are not needed).
- Posters and booklets apr. 1500 hrn for three events
- Food and beverages. It is to organise a coffe break for participants after concerts. Also some food will be needed for musicians who travel to Vinnitsia (about 3 hours takes only one way trip).
The same ion table
|1||score preparing and printing||6000||Otroshenko`s translations never published before as sheet music|
|2||Hall rent||3000||Kyiv scientist`s hall|
|3||Travel||1000||Kyiv-Vinnitsya-Kyiv for 3 persons who will take part in a concert there|
|4||Posters and booklets||1500||for 3 events (500 per event)|
|4||Food and bavarages||1800||for 3 events (400 UAH per event) and for 3 participants who will travel to Vinnitsia (apr. 200 UAH per person)|
In total 13300 UAH (apr. 500 USD)
- Support you could also try transcribing at , with the music score extention ;  (but this is an advanced task) Slowking4 (talk) 01:03, 12 March 2018 (UTC)
- Support --Olenailn (talk) 21:16, 12 March 2018 (UTC)
- Support --Jbuket (talk) 07:36, 13 March 2018 (UTC)
- Support --Z-ultimus (talk) 19:10, 17 March 2018 (UTC)
- Support --Павло Зубов (talk) 22:48, 21 March 2018 (UTC)
- Support --Yakudza (talk) 20:14, 28 March 2018 (UTC)
- Support --Perohanych (talk) 08:13, 29 March 2018 (UTC)