- The following discussion is preserved as an archive of a closed Meta-Wiki request. Please do not modify it.
As the member of Wikimedia User Group Hong Kong, we will need to update the pages frequently to keep the information on different translations up-to-date. Moreover, I am sysop on several wikis. I have already read the Meta:Translation administrators, Meta:Translate extension, Page translation general documentation, and Page translation feature - extensive documentation. --J.Wong 11:47, 29 June 2018 (UTC)
- Support He's prepared pages for translation and it'll be good having a member of the Hong Kong community being a translation administrator. WhisperToMe (talk) 14:12, 29 June 2018 (UTC)
- Support No Concerns. —AlvaroMolina (✉ - ✔) 21:45, 30 June 2018 (UTC)
- Support –Ammarpad (talk) 06:01, 1 July 2018 (UTC)
- You should not give this guy any adminship. I believe this guy is secretly helping others destory the chinese wikipedia. The ridiculous part is that he is asking for a translation adminship, he helped others deleted my 37 translation articles, articles like en:List of Swedish people, en:List of Danes, en:List of Norwegians, 37 of them. He block me for a month for I trying to save these translation articles. With his assist, there is a passed policy in chinese wiki about "Lists of people by nationality "articles, terms includ "Index form only" "each article can only have 100 people and at least have 50 people". These translation articles are still deleted right now.--Jasonnn~zhwiki (talk) 02:44, 5 July 2018 (UTC)
- You are here to blame on those users who follow the rules and procedures... If you do not stop these disruptive actions (to illustrate the points), nothing we can do. What you have done here is just wasting your time. It is never possible to reach the goal you want in this way, if you wanna get those lists resumed. Anyway, it is up to you to decide what way to go. That's all I want to say. --J.Wong 03:13, 5 July 2018 (UTC)
Done —MarcoAurelio (talk) 10:11, 5 July 2018 (UTC)
- The above request page is preserved as an archive. Please do not modify it. Comments about this page should be made in Meta:Babel or Meta:Requests for help from a sysop or bureaucrat.