The following request for comments is closed. The request for comment has been resolved by enacting a global ban.
This user has been active on Wikimedia since June 2018, and they...
- have been indefinitely blocked on Korean Wikipedia after...
- 2 weeks block due to his offensive edit summaries
- 1 month block due to offensive edit summaries and battleground behaviours at ANI
- another 1 month block extended to 122 days due to provoking behaviors, no improvements on his behavior, and his "I am always correct and you are wrong" attitude
- then indefinite for ignoring calls for discussion and (this time due to their block history), all for "Civility" issues. 
- have been indefinitely blocked on English Wikipedia, for vandalism. 
- have been blocked for 1 year on Meta (disclosure: by me) for edit warring, calling someone else's contribution as "vandalism". , 
- have been indefinitely blocked on MediaWiki.org (disclosure: by me) for harassments and intimidations. 
- After all these blocks, they have been blocked on Wikimedia Phabricator by Aklapper (WMF) for their rudeness and disruptions. 
- This comment, written last month, doesn't imply he is willing to discuss things, which is against our value - resolving disputes with healthy discussions.
All their behaviors shows that their behavior is unacceptable as a Wikimedian, and should be excluded from the Wikimedia community until they can show that they are mature.
Global Ban Criteria:
- The user demonstrates an ongoing pattern of cross-wiki abuse that is not merely vandalism or spam: There is a pattern of abuse of editing privileges (by threatening other editors and battleground behaviors) on multiple projects, which is not mere Spamming/Vandalism.
- The user has been carefully informed about appropriate participation in the projects and has had fair opportunity to rectify any problems: They have been informed about their misbehaviors on Korean Wikipedia thru multiple time-limited blocks, block requests, also there were multiple notifications on MediaWiki.org (1, 2, 3), but they failed to improve. They also have been given a year block on Meta to improve himself, but he still shows his battleground behavior as of last month.
- The user is indefinitely blocked or banned on two or more projects: At the time of writing (16:21, 17 April 2020 (UTC)), this user is indefinitely blocked on English Wikipedia, Korean Wikipedia, and MediaWiki.org.
— regards, Revi 16:22, 17 April 2020 (UTC)
- Support I've had numerous interactions with this user off-wiki in wikimedia and non-wikimedia related discussions and they clearly have no intention of meeting the basics of maintaining polite conduct and are happy to disregard advice and policy. RhinosF1 (talk) 16:38, 17 April 2020 (UTC)
- Support – per their behavior on the English Wikipedia alone ( ,  ) it is obvious that similar disruption in other projects should trigger a global ban. ToBeFree (talk) 21:11, 17 April 2020 (UTC)
- Support 혹여나 어느 위키에서던간에 차단 해제되더라도 행동을 보았을떄 생산적인 기여를 하지 않을 것으로 보입니다. --*Youngjin (talk) 03:59, 18 April 2020 (UTC)
- Support per REVI's report. Boing! said Zebedee (talk) 07:41, 18 April 2020 (UTC)
- Support No-brainer. --QEDK (talk 桜 enwiki) 13:05, 18 April 2020 (UTC)
- Support Absolutely. --Trainholic (talk) 19:16, 18 April 2020 (UTC)
- Support per revi's proposal. --Kostas20142 (talk) 18:10, 20 April 2020 (UTC)
- Support One's cross-wiki abuse is SO FAMOUS amaong Korean wikis outside wikimedia project --Mykim5902 (talk) 09:37, 22 April 2020 (UTC)
- Support Indef blocked on three wikis, with all of the blocks being made without any pressure from the other wikis.--Snaevar (talk) 11:51, 22 April 2020 (UTC)
- Support - Users like this shouldn't belong here -ArdiPras95 (talk) 13:07, 22 April 2020 (UTC)
- Support per revi --DannyS712 (talk) 19:12, 22 April 2020 (UTC)
- Support Nihil obstat. --Liuxinyu970226 (talk) 02:19, 25 April 2020 (UTC)
- Support The diffs show that the repeated bad bahavior is unhealthy and toxic for Wikimedia. Esteban16 (talk) 19:07, 25 April 2020 (UTC)
- Support The interactions I've had/seen with this user have been incredibly poor, I don't believe we should allow them to continue to participating in our community. Legoktm (talk) 20:44, 27 April 2020 (UTC)
- Support --Novak Watchmen (talk) 13:47, 28 April 2020 (UTC)
- Support--𝐖𝐢𝐤𝐢𝐁𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫 👤💬 06:13, 1 May 2020 (UTC)
- Strong support 22.214.171.124 02:49, 4 May 2020 (UTC)
- Support ~riley (talk) 03:07, 4 May 2020 (UTC)
- @PlavorSeol: Can you respond to the accusation here? I notice you are being informed and now currently not blocked here. If you want to plead the fifth, it's okay but you should know that wikimedia is a collaborative environment. Users who cannot collaborate with each other by communication is fundamentally not suitable to be part of this movement. I hope to hear from you. Thanks. Camouflaged Mirage (talk) 10:39, 6 May 2020 (UTC)
- Idiom translation for non-English speakers: "plead the fifth" -> "refuse to answer". — regards, Revi 12:12, 7 May 2020 (UTC)
- More specifically, non-American speakers ;-) - Boing! said Zebedee (talk) 14:21, 9 May 2020 (UTC)
- Just clarifying, don't know when there are separate support / oppose columns, I am still awaiting their response, afterwhich I will !vote if needed. Camouflaged Mirage (talk) 15:17, 28 May 2020 (UTC)
- Support This seems like LTA. Bye Bye! Can I Log In (talk) 22:51, 26 May 2020 (UTC)
- Support --Tmv (talk) 01:21, 27 May 2020 (UTC)
- Strong support - This user will NOT respond to us at all and it looks like he does have the intent to disregard the warning on his user talk page. 126.96.36.199 22:28, 27 May 2020 (UTC)
- Strongest possible support. Wow, just wow. The fact that he got blocked on a whopping FIVE wikimedia wikis (which includes Wikimedia Phabricator) is just... too much for me. Too much. And also the fact that I think is really "unthinkable" (in my opinion) is that he will NOT respond to us at all. I think that his requests for unblock should have been reported to law enforcement (Don't think that's dumb!). Two words: Clear and obvious long-term abuser. I think that the Wikimedia Foundation should just ban PlavorSeol instead of just the Wikimedia Community. How about that? 2601:2C6:4B80:4E70:3968:50EB:4CBA:9380 03:22, 28 May 2020 (UTC)
- Strong support, I just made a request for global lock for him just recently. It's now time for this global ban request to end as successful. 188.8.131.52 16:58, 28 May 2020 (UTC)
- Strong support SMB99thx (talk) 09:58, 7 June 2020 (UTC)
- I cannot provide my reason why i strongly support the ban. It's private. SMB99thx (talk) 10:01, 7 June 2020 (UTC)
- Strong oppose 2001:2D8:E92C:A33B:9861:19E8:5B1B:72A1 04:25, 18 April 2020 (UTC)
- Hmm, I wonder who you might be, static IP in Seoul, South Korea? Boing! said Zebedee (talk) 07:41, 18 April 2020 (UTC)
- SK telecom mobile range. Frequently used by trolls and LTAs in Korean Wikipedia, due to their being #1 carrier in South Korea. — regards, Revi 08:10, 18 April 2020 (UTC)