|Stewards (2013 Elections)||Guidelines →|
- All statements (without votes)
|Jon Harald Søby||Yes||No||Neutral||Questions||elected|
The following candidates have withdrawn their candidacy:
The following candidates do not meet the requirements outlined in the guidelines and were disqualified.
Stewards organize the elections themselves, with input from the Foundation's Director of Community Advocacy, Philippe Beaudette. The Board of Trustees decided in 2009 that they will abstain from confirming the result of new elections. Therefore, stewards decided to create an election committee consisting of volunteers for the following tasks:
- Closing the 2013 steward elections;
- Certifying the outcome of the elections, after all votes cast in all candidatures were verified for eligibility;
- Appointing the elected candidates;
- Closing the 2013 steward confirmations;
- After the steward discussion, weighing consensus by community and stewards, and so decide whether to confirm them or not.
- DerHexer (talk · contribs · CA)
- Jyothis (talk · contribs · CA)
- PeterSymonds (talk · contribs · CA)
- Quentinv57 (talk · contribs · CA)
- Snowolf (talk · contribs · CA)
- Vituzzu (talk · contribs · CA)
- Wikitanvir (talk · contribs · CA)
To help out with co-ordination of the 2013 steward elections, please see the coordination page.
If you require any help, feel free to ask in #wikimedia-stewards-electionsconnect or on the talk page.
Results: The following candidates were appointed as stewards:
- Amqui (talk · contribs · CA)
- BRUTE (talk · contribs · CA)
- Jon Harald Søby (talk · contribs · CA)
- Mathonius (talk · contribs · CA)
- MF-Warburg (talk · contribs · CA)
- QuiteUnusual (talk · contribs · CA)