Supporting Indian Language Wikipedias Program/Support/విశ్వనాధ్.బి.కె.
- Wikipedia username
- వాడుకరి:విశ్వనాధ్.బి.కె. - (Viswanadh B.K)
- Email (optional)
Please tell us which existing Wikimedia projects (Wikipedia, Commons, etc.) and language versions you are contributing to, and some of your best contribution towards the project and movement. Please add relevant Wiki/external link wherever applicable
- Writing in Telugu Wiki since 2006
- As an Admin in Telugu WIki From 17 October 2007
- Acted as President at Wiki 10th Anniversary, Vijayawada
- Acted as Member at wiki 11th Anniversary, Tirupathi
- I am One of Grantee(IEG) of 2014
- My commons contributions are 300 images 200 in local wiki
- 3 books are uni coded in Telugu Wikisource
- Updating site notes with images and drownings
- Did and doing wiki logos, logos, banners, certificates, badges, pamphlets, posters, hand books and other designs for all Telugu wiki programs
- Organized to write 100 Punjab articles at Wiki Conference India 2016 Chandigarh, with co members. news is here.
- Doing small work shops for new comers of wiki
- Written more than 4000 articles and some of 5000 other edits in Telugu Wikipedia
- Participated every big event are program organized by Telugu wiki members
What type of support you need
I have an old laptop. i am giving that to some new wikipedians who are learning at me. so i need one to give them for some days till they need to know writing on wiki, again to other new member and other member...it will continue ....same as
my wife also wikipedian, she works on science articles, both use my old laptop, if there is anther one will try to do more.
How will you use this in the next six months?
- I am focusing on Telugu old litterateur and poets and Telugu historical articles
- To train and make new wikipedians, make new articles and editing and developing old articles,
- my wife also will do on her science articles
Community discussion and endorsements
- Support -- Pranayraj Vangari (talk) |Contribs) 11:38, 12 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support --Mouryan (talk) 03:31, 13 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support--Ajaybanbi (talk) 12:15, 15 February 2018 (UTC)
Please keep the discussion friendly, and note number of endorsement may not be the only way to assess an application's merit