IP range block
NahidSultan, my account was blocked within your IP range block. I am unable to even edit my Talk Page on Wikipedia to request an auto unblock. I am not sure why this occurred, as I have not received any warnings or messages about this. DA1 (talk) 20:14, 2 October 2017 (UTC)
Dear Nahid Sultan, I would like to invite you to an episode of my podcast WikiJabber. It is a podcast about Wikipedia and it's people. What do you think? --Sebastian Wallroth (talk) 13:04, 12 October 2017 (UTC)
Help design a new feature to stop harassing emails
The Anti-Harassment Tools team plans to start develop of a new feature to allow users to restrict emails from new accounts. This feature will allow an individual user to stop harassing emails from coming through the Special:EmailUser system from abusive sockpuppeting accounts.
We’re inviting you to join the discussion because you have experience dealing with abusive sockpuppeting accounts and you work across many wikis. We think that your insights will help us build a better feature.
It is important to hear from a broad range of people who are interested in the design of the tool, so we hope you join the discussion and let us know how it would work best for you.
For the Anti-Harassment Tools team SPoore (WMF), Community Advocate, Community health initiative (talk) 21:50, 13 October 2017 (UTC)
Please let us know if you wish to opt-out of all massmessage mailings from the Anti-harassment tools team.
IP range block
Nahid Sultan , my IP range was blocked by you and the raison is the "Cross-wiki abuse", without letting me know or sending any warnings . and I think that I haven't done anything illegal , so I'm waiting for your positive response .
Wikipedia Asian Month 2017 officially starts!
Dear WAM organizer,
I’m Erick Guan, the coordinator of WAM 2017. Welcome to Wikipedia Asian Month 2017. Here is some information about organizations of events at a national level.
The event lasts a month for the participants. As of the beginning of the event, please:
- Invite previous participants to join. We have a template you may want to use.
- Setup your WAM page in your local wikiproject if you haven’t done that.
- Link your WAM page at Wikipedia Asian Month 2017. It’s important for others to understand and connect to your community! Remove the X when you done that. WAM is organized at national level. So I have to ask you to put your country in front of your name if you haven’t done that.
- Publish a notification about WAM in site notice as well as village pump. Go public!
- Connect with us. Generally send me an email so that we can reach you for future information!
- Become the jury member in a campaign on Fountain which is an amazing tool for you to supervise participants’ articles. If you don’t have the campaign set up, please contact us! And put a link to your community’s campaign page for participants’ navigation.
- Organize a off-site editathon event. A coffee bar, internet and laptops. Though it’s optional. If you want to do that, please contact me.
In the following days, you should answer the questions from your community and supervise the submissions. Hope you have fun!
Have some interesting articles in your mind or from community? Drop us a line so that we can exchange the information to other communities.
Looking for help
IP range block
Hi Nahid, my IP address is in a range which has been blocked on all wikis, and the block was made by you. I am an active user on Arabic Wikipedia. I am unable to even creat or edit any page. I do not know why this occurred, as I have not received any warnings or messages about this, and I did not anything wrong or illegal. My current IP address is 220.127.116.11, and the blocked range is 18.104.22.168/16. I am waiting for your positive response . --7. (talk) 09:18, 18 November 2017 (UTC)