This project is not HOW you do things.It's WHAT TO DO WHEN something happens. if you think that I should add how to do it too. please discuss it with me
- Please add your name if you are willing to participate.
- Please keep the discussion clean and neat...
The overview is to guide a person who needs help with his life. when someone needs to make decisions and it might be hard for them to chose. so then the people might search for websites like this to make the decision. This will teach you life hacks and etc....
Wikiguide, wikifamily, Wikivice, WikiHappen. If any better ideas come up. feel free to add.
if you want to propose another logo please propose it to the talk page of this project.
- @Arepticous: How would this be different from wikihow:? —Justin (koavf)❤T☮C☺M☯ 06:43, 14 September 2017 (UTC)
- wiki how is HOW to do things. while this is WHAT TO DO WHEN. (eg: WHAT to do when you are fired. or something like that. and wikihow is not a wikimedia project. Is it?. Arepticous (talk) 10:28, 14 September 2017 (UTC). :-)
- All those things sound very subjective, and not all advice applies best to everyone. I'm afraid that people might think that they would want to sue the Wikimedia Foundation over "bad advice" even if the advice works for 99.99% of the people. --Donald Trung (Talk 🤳🏻) (My global lock 😒🌏🔒) (My global unlock 😄🌏🔓) 12:53, 10 November 2017 (UTC)
- -Given that WikiHow is run by a for-profit company I don't see a problem with a Wikimedia project that has a similar mission. ChristianKl (talk) 16:42, 30 November 2017 (UTC)
- i like the idea but i think wikihow is a bit chained with wikimedia.... imean, like friends, so i dont think it would help the foundations .SamadheeDsilva (talk) 06:07, 29 December 2017 (UTC)