Wikimedia Conference 2015/Wikidata Editathon
We'll be holding a Wikidata editing session in the pre-program of the Wikimedia Conference at Verlag Der Tagesspiegel, Askanischer Platz 3, 10963 Berlin. It will be on May 14th, 2015 and we will start at 13:30. Everyone from Wikidata beginners to superheroes is welcome. If you have never edited on Wikidata before we'll give you an intro to get you started editing in no time. If you are already an editor you'll be able to meet other editors and developers of Wikidata to edit together and talk about all things Wikidata. Just sign up below.
In case of questions please contact Lydia.
I am coming and I am interested in:
- Lydia Pintscher (WMDE) (talk) 14:21, 23 March 2015 (UTC) (movies and tv)
- Lord Bumbury (a.k.a. Nikola Kalchev) (talk) 15:03, 23 March 2015 (UTC) (localization of Wikidata)
- Benoit Rochon (talk) 17:32, 23 March 2015 (UTC) (Canadian subjects)
- सरोज कुमार ढकाल (talk) 19:31, 23 March 2015 (UTC)
- Dyolf77 (talk) 23:59, 23 March 2015 (UTC)
- Whiteghost.ink (talk) 04:11, 24 March 2015 (UTC) GLAM
- Flixtey (talk) 07:10, 24 March 2015 (UTC)
- KuboF (talk) 07:16, 24 March 2015 (UTC) (localisation and bots and tools)
- Jens Ohlig (WMDE) (talk) 10:23, 24 March 2015 (UTC)
- Pakeha (talk) 14:31, 31 March 2015 (UTC)
- Peyerk (talk) 16:25, 1 April 2015 (UTC) (administrative geography and its namespace, massive data upload options, avoiding redundancy, potential normalization of data structure)
- Kadellar (talk) 18:30, 2 April 2015 (UTC)