From Meta, a Wikimedia project coordination wiki
English: The 2013 steward elections are finished. No further votes will be accepted.
অসমীয়া: ২০১২ চনৰ ষ্টুৱাৰ্ড নির্বাচন শেষ হৈছে। আৰু কোনো ভোট গ্ৰহণ কৰা নহয়।
العربية: انتخابات المضيفين لعام 2013 انتهت. لا أصوات أخرى سيتم قبولها.
Azərbaycanca: 2013 stüard seçkiləri tamamlanmışdır. Daha səslər qəbul olunmur.
বাংলা: ২০১২ সালের স্টুয়ার্ড নির্বাচন শেষ হয়েছে । আর কোনো ভোট গ্রহণ করা হবেনা ।
Deutsch: Die Stewardwahlen 2013 sind beendet. Weitere Stimmen können nicht mehr berücksichtigt werden.
Deutsch (Sie-Form): Die Stewardwahlen 2013 sind beendet. Weitere Stimmen können nicht mehr berücksichtigt werden.
Zazaki: Weçinayışê kahyayan dê 2013 qedyayo. Reyê ke no pey ra bıdeyê êdê qebul nêbê.
Ελληνικά: Οι εκλογές επιτρόπων για το 2013 έχουν λήξει. Δεν γίνονται δεκτές άλλες ψήφοι.
Español: Las elecciones a Steward del año 2013 han concluido. No se aceptan más votos.
Eesti: 2013. aasta stjuuardite valimine on lõppenud. Rohkem hääletada ei saa.
فارسی: رأیگیری برای انتخابات ویکیبدهای ۲۰۱۲ پایان یافتهاست. رأیهای جدید پذیرفته نخواهد شد.
Suomi: Vuoden 2013 ylivalvojien vaalit on loppu. Uusia ääniä ei hyväksytä enää.
Français: Les élections Steward de 2013 sont terminées. Il n'est plus possible de voter.
Nordfriisk: A steward-woolen för 2013 san lepen. Muar stemen kön ei muar tääld wurd.
Gaeilge: Tá na toghcháin Maoir 2013 dúnta anois. Ní féidir aon vótaí eile a glacadh as an am seo amach.
Galego: Xa remataron as eleccións a steward do ano 2013. Non se aceptarán máis votos.
Avañe'ẽ: Opama Steward Tembipora ary 2013 pegua. Jeporavo ambueva ndoñeĩva.
Alemannisch: D Stewardwahle 2013 sin umme. Du chasch nimmi abstimme.
עברית: [נדרש עדכון: en] בחירות הדיילים לשנת 2013 הסתיימו. הצבעות נוספות לא תתקבלנה.
Hrvatski: [potrebno ažuriranje: en] Izbori za stjuarde 2013. su završeni. Daljnji glasovi neće biti prihvaćeni.
Magyar: [frissítés szükséges: en] A választás lezárult, további szavazatokat nem fogadunk el.
Հայերեն: 2013 թվականի ստյուարդների ընտրությունները ավարտված են: Նոր ձայները հաշվի չեն առնվելու:
Italiano: Le elezioni del 2013 a Steward sono terminate. Nessun voto ricevuto dopo questa data sarà preso in considerazione.
ქართული: 2013 წლის სტიუარდების არჩევნები დასრულებულია. შემდგომში მიღებული ხმები არ ჩაითვლება.
한국어: 2013년 사무장 선거가 끝났습니다. 더 이상 투표할 수 없습니다.
Kurdî: Dengdana steward'an a 2013'an bi dawî bû. Deng wê êdî neyên pejirandin.
Norsk bokmål: Forvaltervalget 2013 er over. Man kan ikke lenger avgi stemme.
Nederlands: De stewardsverkiezingen van 2013 zijn gesloten. U kunt niet meer stemmen.
Polski: Wybory stewardów w 2013 roku zakończyły się. Nowe głosy nie będą akceptowane.
Português: As eleições para Steward de 2013 estão encerradas. Nenhum voto lançado a partir desta data será computado.
Română: Scrutinul de alegere a stewarzilor din 2013 s-a încheiat. Nu vor mai fi acceptate voturi.
Русский: Выборы стюардов 2013 года завершены. Дальнейшие голоса не будут приняты.
Soomaaliga: Doorashadii 2013 ee Steward waa dhamaatay. Xilligaan kadib qofkii aan cod helin waxa uu lumin doonaan musharxnimada.
Shqip: Zgjedhjet e vitit 2013 për kujdestarët kanë përfunduar. Nuk do të pranohen më vota të tjera.
Svenska: 2013 års val av stewarder är avslutat. Ingen ytterligare röstning kommer att accepteras.
Kiswahili: Upigaji wa kura wa mawakili wa 2013 umemalizika. Kura zinazofuata hazitahesabiwa.
தமிழ்: 2013-ஆம் ஆண்டிற்கான மேலாளர் தேர்தல் முடிவடைந்தது.இனி வரும் வாக்குகள் கணக்கில் எடுத்துக்கொள்ளப்படமாட்டாது.
Türkçe: 2013 kâhya seçimleri tamamlanmıştır. Daha fazla oy kabul edilmeyecektir.
Українська: Вибори стюардів 2013 завернено. Подальші голоси не буде прийнято
Tiếng Việt: Cuộc bầu cử tiếp viên năm 2013 đã kết thúc. Không có phiếu bầu nào tiếp tục được chấp nhận.
中文: [更新請求: en] 2013年监管员选举已经结束。逾期投票将会作废
中文（繁體）: [更新請求: en] 2013年監管員選舉已經結束。逾期投票將會作廢
粵語: [update required ( ): en] 2013年執行員選舉已經完左。超時投票會作廢嘅
- Sprachen: de, en-4, fr-3
- Informationen zur Person: Hallo. Da ich erst letztes Jahr zum Steward gewählt wurde, ist dies meine erste „Bestätigung“. … (Statement oder Übersetzung nötig)
- Languages: de, en-4, fr-3
- Personal info: Hello, there. This is my first re-confirmation as a steward, as I was only elected last year. As to my actions, I haven't been quite as active as I would have liked, but nevertheless got together a few steward actions. One of the first actions I did was nudging the people from Portuguese Wikipedia to elect their own bureaucrats, as a project of their size ought to have some. My professional situation has changed recently, which should give me more time to devote to stewardry on Wikipedia. I still believe that as a steward I can be of help to the many small wikis out there.
- Idiomas: de, en-4, fr-3
- Información personal: translation needed
- Kielet: de, en-4, fr-3
- Henkilökohtaiset tiedotukset: Hei. Tämä on ensimmäinen oikeuksien vahvistustilaisuuteni ylivalvojana, koska minut valittiin vasta viime vuonna. Mitä tulee toimintaani, en ole ollut aivan niin aktiivinen kuin olisin halunnut, mutta olen joka tapauksessa saanut tehtyä muutamia ylläpitäjätoimia. Yksi ensimmäisistä toimistani oli portugalinkielisen Wikipedian käyttäjien saaminen valitsemaan omat byrokraattinsa, koska sen kokoisessa projektissa pitäisi olla byrokraatteja. Ammatillinen tilanteeni on hiljattain vaihtunut, minkä vuoksi minulla pitäisi olla enemmän aikaa ylivalvojuudelle Wikipediassa. Uskon yhä että voin ylivalvojana olla avuksi monille pienille wikeille.
- Языки: de, en-4, fr-3
- Личная информация: translation needed
- Ngôn ngữ: de, en-4, fr-3
- Thông tin cá nhân: Xin chào mọi người. Đây là lần đầu tiên tôi tái xác nhận tiếp viên, bởi vì tôi mới được bầu năm ngoái. Đối với các hoạt động tiếp viên, tôi đã không hoạt động được khá như bản thân mong muốn, những vấn có xen kẽ một vài tác vụ tiếp viên. Một trong những công việc đầu tiên của tôi là định hướng cho các thành viên Wikipedia tiếng Bồ Đào Nha bầu chọn hành chính viên cho dự án cua họ, vì quy mô lớn của dự án này cần vài người như vậy. Hoàn cảnh cuộc sống của tôi đã thay đổi gần đây, và sẽ cung cấp thêm cho tôi thời gian để cống hiến nhiệm vụ tiếp viên trong Wikipedia. Tôi tin rằng với vai trò tiếp viên này có thể giúp đỡ nhiều wiki nhỏ hơn.
- Keep--Vituzzu 00:15, 8 February 2012 (UTC)
- Keep--Jcaraballo 00:17, 8 February 2012 (UTC)
- Confirm. -Barras 00:19, 8 February 2012 (UTC)
- Oppose Has disregarded local Checkuser policy twice, did not reply to requests for explanation by several users. Regards, HaeB 00:47, 8 February 2012 (UTC)
Confirm, made two mistakes shortly after having gotten the steward bit. We gave him a piece of his mind, should be okay now for me. —DerHexer (Talk) 00:49, 8 February 2012 (UTC)I'm changing to neutral. —DerHexer (Talk) 22:42, 17 February 2012 (UTC)
- Neutral --minhhuy (talk) 02:27, 8 February 2012 (UTC)
- Keep Matanya 07:13, 8 February 2012 (UTC)
- Oppose As HaeB, the checkuser action there on dewiki was an no-go, since stewards have to respect the local checkuser policies. We could forget it if Eptalon would have regret his action, but there is no sorry of him. A steward has to admit his mistakes. --Filzstift 07:26, 8 February 2012 (UTC)
- Neutral--Jusjih 10:20, 8 February 2012 (UTC)
- thx but no thx, i agree with HaeB here basically. the point isn't just that he violated a longstanding policy, which is in place for good reason (can happen) but that he - in opposite to other stewards - did nothing to help clean it up despite the fact that he was made aware of the problem, regards --Jan eissfeldt 11:31, 8 February 2012 (UTC)
- Keep, obviously made a mistake early in their tenure, but that was almost a year ago. As far as I am aware, a clean record since then. Craig Franklin 12:10, 8 February 2012 (UTC).
- Neutral, I am concerned about the comments above, but do not want to hurt the candidate, as I believe in acting in good faith. Wojciech Pędzich Talk 12:49, 8 February 2012 (UTC)
- Keep --FriedrickMILBarbarossa 16:57, 8 February 2012 (UTC)
- Neutral, concerns with activity and comments above. Ajraddatz (Talk) 17:59, 8 February 2012 (UTC)
- Keep. -Orashmatash 19:18, 8 February 2012 (UTC)
- Keep. Mistakes can happen when human beings are involved. Apart from that - stewards are allowed to CheckUser on projects with local CheckUsers in emergencies, and that applies for dewiki too. Imo you shouldn't make a big deal of it and embrace the people who only want to help you (but that's something completely different). Trijnstel 19:34, 8 February 2012 (UTC)
- Trijnstel, could you explain why you consider both of these cases to have been emergencies? The dewiki community did not share this judgement. Also the criticism wasn't so much that Eptalon did something that local Checkusers would have done as well, but the clueless way in which he/she tried to reign in in a very complex and high profile case whose eventual completion triggered wide media coverage in German media for weeks and months (this section alone lists 20 press articles).
- And yes, we are all human and mistakes happen, but what is important is an ability to learn from them. Contrast this case, where I was happy to vote "support".
- I don't question Eptalon's good intentions, but one of the most powerful user rights in Wikimedia projects should not be handed out based on AGF alone. There is a myriad of other ways to contribute which do not require the same level of diligence. Regards, HaeB 22:22, 8 February 2012 (UTC)
- Keep --Reder 20:19, 8 February 2012 (UTC)
- Keep --- @lestaty discuţie 21:28, 8 February 2012 (UTC)
- Keep πr2 (t • c) 22:24, 8 February 2012 (UTC)
- Keep mickit 12:22, 9 February 2012 (UTC)
- Keep Thanks for your efforts through 2011 billinghurst sDrewth 12:36, 9 February 2012 (UTC)
- Keep--Shizhao 12:51, 9 February 2012 (UTC)
- Oppose As mentioned above, making mistakes is human, not living up to them is unacceptable in this position. --Millbart 13:35, 9 February 2012 (UTC)
- Neutral Sorry, but I would like to see the results of Ombudsman invstigation first. --WizardOfOz talk 17:55, 9 February 2012 (UTC)
- Oppose Makes mistakes ok. But didn't answers/solves it. No. V!v£ l@ Rosière /Murmurer…/ 14:43, 10 February 2012 (UTC)
- Keep -- Wagino 20100516 16:16, 10 February 2012 (UTC)
- Oppose Severe disregard of local checkuser policy and unacceptable infringement of privacy laws --Eschenmoser 08:33, 11 February 2012 (UTC)
- Keep --Katarighe (Talk) 18:58, 11 February 2012 (UTC)
- Oppose I see mistakes which is fine but then they don't try and solve them. Puffin 22:25, 11 February 2012 (UTC)
- Keep. The two mistakes were resolved, and I'm sure a hard worker otherwise. AGK [•] 22:27, 11 February 2012 (UTC)
- I'm particularly concerned by the lack of activity and by the issues raised above. I agree that we all have the right to be busy in real life at some moments, but we should reminder that the steward group includes very sensitive permissions, and by conclusion it would be better to grant it to the minimum of people, more exactly to people who are really using it. It's impressive what one can do with a steward account if it is compromised, and it's far more lucky to have a leak if we have 100 people having access to private logs than with 20 people. However, I won't oppose this time as I trust Eptalon and I believe him when he says he will work on this for the next year. -- Quentinv57 (talk) 10:38, 12 February 2012 (UTC)
- Keep мιѕѕ мαηzαηα (let's talk) 08:10, 13 February 2012 (UTC)
- Oppose Per Vive la Rosière & Puffin. — MZaplotnik (contribs) 16:24, 13 February 2012 (UTC)
- Oppose --Woches 02:02, 14 February 2012 (UTC) ack Filzstift a. o.
- Oppose Rules rule. Esp. for bearer of a title like admin, cu or steward. Sure, s*it happens. But be bold enuf to say "I totally blew it." —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Hedwig in Washington (talk • contribs) 03:29, 14 February 2012 (UTC).
- Neutral --Alberto (Oops!... I Did It Again) 06:31, 14 February 2012 (UTC)
- Oppose As HaeB --Kickof 18:18, 14 February 2012 (UTC)
- Oppose As HaeB --MisterGugaruz 21:14, 14 February 2012 (UTC)
- Oppose per V!v£ l@ Rosière and per HaeB --Bua333 22:00, 14 February 2012 (UTC)
- Oppose per HaeB. Hurricanefan25 22:48, 15 February 2012 (UTC)
- Oppose per V!v£ l@ Rosière --N KOziTalk 07:58, 16 February 2012 (UTC)
- KeepVago (talk) 08:52, 16 February 2012 (UTC)
- Keep --Roberto Segnali all'Indiano 17:13, 16 February 2012 (UTC)
- Oppose as HaeB --Joe Watzmo (talk) 09:03, 18 February 2012 (UTC)
- Remove / see stories above Seb az86556 (talk) 10:24, 18 February 2012 (UTC)
- Neutral--Ankit Maity (talk) 12:02, 21 February 2012 (UTC)
- Keep per Quentinv57 --Zyephyrus (talk) 01:41, 23 February 2012 (UTC)
- Remove Other concerns together with what amounts to inactivity. Courcelles (talk) 00:52, 24 February 2012 (UTC)
- I'm opposing due to the lack of activity and the two mistakes pointed out here. Of course everyone makes mistakes, so that is pardonable, but I believe only active people should have the steward rights. Pmlineditor (t · c · l) 12:39, 27 February 2012 (UTC)
- Keep --FiliP ██ 17:13, 27 February 2012 (UTC)
- Keep, always helpful -- Hoo man (talk) 22:53, 27 February 2012 (UTC)
- Keep Always helpuful, and was the first steward to really care about pt.wiki problem. Béria Lima msg 23:04, 27 February 2012 (UTC)