- Again? PiRSquared17 (talk) 18:49, 7 January 2014 (UTC)
Your tool sulinfo.php has some bug. It can't read and display if user has been blocked on enwiki. Look 2 examples:
Both User accounts was blocked on enwiki (1 2), but your tool do not display blocks on enwiki --XXN (talk) 13:32, 18 January 2014 (UTC)
I saw this comment you left at en.wiki. The operator of that account has been disrupting en.wiki for some time, with w:Wikipedia:Sockpuppet investigations/Dragonron being the latest such investigation into things. I think it would be beneficial to take a look at all of the accounts discovered there so this disruption can be stemmed across the project.—Ryūlóng (竜龍) 17:05, 28 January 2014 (UTC)
- Hi. It seems that Barras handled this case. He locked all the accounts for cross-wiki abuse. -- Quentinv57 (talk) 13:31, 8 March 2014 (UTC)
Admin on lb:
- Hi. I'm returning from a period of inactivity and have just seen your message yet. Apparently your adminship has been renewed for one more year. Feel free to ask if you need my help on the Luxemburgish Wiktionary again. Best regards, -- Quentinv57 (talk) 13:26, 8 March 2014 (UTC)
Followed the link from the tool to submit a bug report. The individual links to user, talk, and edits point to "https://http//..." May want to update your file a bug instructions as well to create a new ticket on Bugzilla (which I vaguely remember). Technical 13 (talk) 14:25, 12 February 2014 (UTC)
- On toolserver and tool labs, the links work for me (on HTTPS). PiRSquared17 (talk) 14:30, 12 February 2014 (UTC)
- PiRSquared17, I'll be more specific... toollabs:Rivers Technical 13 (talk) 14:48, 12 February 2014 (UTC)
- toollabs:Sudhan is another. Tells me that it only effects queries that apply to accounts that aren't connected to the SUL. Technical 13 (talk) 15:04, 12 February 2014 (UTC)
- Yep, it would seem you are correct. I'll also ping Cyberpower678 as he has helped with the tools-migration. PiRSquared17 (talk) 16:01, 12 February 2014 (UTC)
- What? Quentin did nothing wrong. PiRSquared17 (talk) 17:03, 18 February 2014 (UTC)
- Yeah, I'm not sure what Nostal is trying to say and I'm wondering why they are "stealing" part of &'s signature... Technical 13 (talk) 17:13, 18 February 2014 (UTC)
- @Kolega2357: toollabs:globalprefs or use Synchbot which is apparently deprecated. PiRSquared17 (talk) 19:15, 18 February 2014 (UTC)
Upcoming IdeaLab Events: IEG Proposal Clinics
Notice of review of adminship
Hello Quentinv57. In accordance with Meta:Administrators/Removal and because you have made fewer than ten logged administrator actions over the past six months, your adminship is under review at Meta:Administrators/Removal/April 2014. If you would like to retain your adminship, please sign there before April 08, 2014. Kind regards, Barras talk 10:00, 1 April 2014 (UTC)
- Thank you for the notification. -- Quentinv57 (talk) 10:40, 1 April 2014 (UTC)
Seems like a bug in QuentinvBot
Hello there! Just saw what seems like a bug in QuentinvBot, and thought it might be usable to let you know.
Please, have a look at this edit which performed archiving – its edit summary states that three requests were archived, while obviously only two sections/requests were deleted from the Steward requests/SUL requests page. At the same time, 2014-04 archive actually contains three requests (out of which one wasn't deleted from the SUL requests page), and, just to make things a bit more weird, edit which created the 2014-04 archive states that two requests were archived.
- Dear Dsimic, thank you for the comment, I will do this as soon as I have the time to. Best regards, -- Quentinv57 (talk) 18:21, 12 April 2014 (UTC)
- You're welcome. — Dsimic (talk) 23:04, 12 April 2014 (UTC)
- By the way, why one of the revisions for this thread (12 April 2014, adding 187 bytes on 20:14) has been deleted? — Dsimic (talk) 23:14, 12 April 2014 (UTC)
Hiǃ Is there any need for "January 0" (Q12481)? gangLeri 15:58, 13 April 2014 (UTC)
Seasons greeting. Kindly, have a look at following support request from mr wiki projects :Steward requests/Miscellaneous#request for "Bulk importing article pages, from mr-wikibooks to mr-wikisource"
Requesting your kind support.
Thanks and warm regards
Mahitgar (He who knows ,wants to know and and loves to keep others informed) (talk) 16:17, 18 April 2014 (UTC)
- Hi. I guess it has been done by DerHexer in the meantime. If you still need help, feel free to ask. Kind regards, -- Quentinv57 (talk) 08:07, 19 April 2014 (UTC)
Yes It has been done by DerHexer. Thanks and best wishes.
Mahitgar (He who knows ,wants to know and and loves to keep others informed) (talk) 08:23, 19 April 2014 (UTC)
NOTE: Expired Account?
NOTE: Expired Account? => http://toolserver.org/~quentinv57/sulinfo/Drbogdan
Received the message below at about 04:35pm/et/usa, May 6, 2014.
403: User account expired
The page you requested is hosted by the Toolserver user quentinv57, whose account has expired. Toolserver user accounts are automatically expired if the user is inactive for over six months. To prevent stale pages remaining accessible, we automatically block requests to expired content. If you think you are receiving this page in error, or you have a question, please contact the owner of this document: quentinv57 [at] toolserver [dot] org. (Please do not contact Toolserver administrators about this problem, as we cannot fix it—only the Toolserver account owner may renew their account.)
HTTP server at toolserver.org - ts-admins [at] toolserver [dot] org
- @Drbogdan: The Toolserver is being replaced by Wikimedia Labs (specifically Tool Labs). The Tool Labs version works fine. You can change any links to the TS version to point to the Labs version, or maybe Quentin could set up a redirect. PiRSquared17 (talk) 20:39, 6 May 2014 (UTC)
- Ping ping ping. It's pretty annoying to do this manually now. Can you please look at this ASAP? Trijnsteltalk 10:39, 19 May 2014 (UTC)
- (Talk page stalker) ... and looking into another section above would be a good thing, too. :) — Dsimic (talk) 20:36, 19 May 2014 (UTC)