- Kayode Yussuf カヨデ・ユッスフ
I am an IT Security expert with interest in corporate security policies, data protection, privacy and safety. I currently work as CEO in Securepoint Technologies Ltd and I have some stake in Greenville Organic Foods, Gallereno Works Ltd and Hikrz Travels and Tours all based in Nigeria. I studied Electronics Computer Engineering at the Lagos State University, Epe Lagos Nigeria.
I have professional, Wikimedian and Open-Culture experience. I am co-founder of the Usergroup in Nigeria, I serve as country representative for Creative Commons Nigeria and most recently, I am leading the #1Lib1Ref team in Nigeria and I am also joining the team planning the Usergroup WikiBlind, to support visually impaired people to access Wikipedia. Some of my activities are listed below:
- I am currently in charge of revamping the corporate governance of the board of Wikimedia Usergroup Nigeria.
- I am Co-founder of the User Group Nigeria and I have contributed to the growth of the community. I am also involved with supporting a couple of Usergroups in the African space.
- I serve as Communications Lead for the Wikimedia Usergroup Nigeria.
- I am Communications lead for the Wiki Indaba 2019.
- Africa arising. While my representation on the board of trustees is not to push an African agenda, I believe my presence on the board will give more attention to African projects and communities.
Other Non-Profit Engagements
- I currently serve as Country Representative for Creative Commons Nigeria.
- I also serve as Finance Manager for Toastmasters International District 94 where I manage an $100,000 fund for 16 countries across West Africa. I hold this position till June 2019
I am eligible to participate in this election, I am eligible to hold this position and I am happy to serve.
Igbo Wikimedians UG
Wikimedia User Group Nigeria
- 推薦 ナイジェリア利用者グループ Wikimedia User Group Nigeria: