This category contains essays written by Wikimedia users. It should not contain any pages, as they should all be in sub-categories, except for the page Meta:Essays.
See also the English Wikipedia page on essays, at Wikipedia:Essays.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Essays/Translations (69 categories)
- ► Learning patterns (21 categories, 513 pages)
- ► Essays in userspace (43 pages)
- ► Essays related to Wikimedia (9 categories, 54 pages)
Content pages in category "Essays"
The following 122 pages are in this category, out of 122 total.
- User:The Land/Thinking about the impact of the Wikimedia movement
- User:The Land/Why do They always do It wrong
- The Wikinewsie Group/Tireless multilingual working group
- The Wikipedia Community
- Tips for resolving interwiki conflicts
- Top 10 Reasons to Encourage More Women Participation in Wikipedia
- Translation requests/WMF/Spotlight on Wikimedia Commons/ar
- Translation requests/WMF/Spotlight on Wikimedia Commons/en
- Translation requests/WMF/Spotlight on Wikimedia Commons/pt
- Welcome to Wikipedia
- Why creating new wikis is a bad idea
- Wiki ist kein Papier
- Wikimedia Foundation doesn't own Wikiversity
- Wikimedia power structure
- Wikimedia's independence is illusory
- Wikipedia cannot be neutral
- Wikipedia Governance (2002 essay)
- Wikiversity/Board of Regents
- WMF as an advertiser