Community Wishlist Survey 2017/Watchlists/Only show latest edits in mobile web watchlist
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Only show latest edits in mobile web watchlist
- Problem: In mobile web view (e.g. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Watchlist ) all edits to a watched page are displayed. It does not follow user settings on show latest edit of each page only (default behaviour for desktop) vs show every edit (only available behaviour in mobile web). This makes the mobile watchlist unusable for anyone with any high-volume page on their watchlist.
- Who would benefit: People watching a variety of pages.
- Proposed solution: Make the default behaviour of the mobile watchlist the same as the desktop watchlist: show only the latest edit to each watched page.
- More comments:
- Phabricator tickets:
- Translations: none yet
- The watchlist should follow user preferences both on desktop and on mobile.--Nizil Shah (talk) 12:43, 14 November 2017 (UTC)
- Support --Liuxinyu970226 (talk) 13:25, 28 November 2017 (UTC)
- Support Thomas Obermair 4 (talk) 23:09, 28 November 2017 (UTC)
- Support Donald Trung (Talk 🤳🏻) (My global lock 🔒) (My global unlock 🔓) 12:41, 29 November 2017 (UTC)
- Support Nizil Shah (talk) 18:34, 30 November 2017 (UTC)
- Support Moxmarco (talk) 11:48, 1 December 2017 (UTC)
- Support ديفيد عادل وهبة خليل 2 (talk) 12:42, 2 December 2017 (UTC)
- Strong support --SuperJew (talk) 16:26, 6 December 2017 (UTC)
- Support X:: black ::X (talk) 23:41, 9 December 2017 (UTC)
- Support Ruslik (talk) 16:37, 10 December 2017 (UTC)
- Support Jim.henderson (talk) 17:42, 11 December 2017 (UTC)