- The following discussion is preserved as an archive of a closed Meta-Wiki request. Please do not modify it.
Good day, I am requesting the translation adminship mainly to mark the pages that I am the main responsible for translation, such as Canadian Aboriginal Languages Wikipedia Coordination and Wikimedia Indigenous Languages without having to bother other translation admin. I understand the use of this tool and used if often on Meta and other projects, I have equivalent right on the Wikimedia Canada's wiki. Just for information, I have been a steward in the past and I am currently an administrator on French Wikipedia, Wikivoyage, Wikinews as well as other projects. I am not requesting this for hats collection, but for the purpose mentioned before. Of course, I could help other contributors for their pages and won't be limited to only my own pages. Thank you.
- Support Amqui is doing a lot of translations and ask me often to mark for translation. I think he should have this right. Benoit Rochon (talk) 23:50, 25 October 2016 (UTC)
- Support Amqui does good work and has their wits about them. Doc James (talk · contribs · email) 01:18, 26 October 2016 (UTC)
- Support, can be trusted... somehow. --Vogone (talk) 01:29, 26 October 2016 (UTC)
- Claims to be experienced, yet doesn't even sign his post! Support anyhow, seems like a valid request. – Ajraddatz (talk) 02:11, 26 October 2016 (UTC)
- My name and all the details are just above the message, the signature seemed redundant to me. Thanks, Amqui (talk) 17:22, 26 October 2016 (UTC)
- Support no concerns, experienced and trusted user. Thanks for being part of TA. — TBhagat (talk) 05:41, 26 October 2016 (UTC)
- Support Jianhui67 talk★contribs 09:20, 26 October 2016 (UTC)
- Support Theo10011 (talk) 10:51, 27 October 2016 (UTC)
Done —MarcoAurelio 07:53, 28 October 2016 (UTC)
- The above request page is preserved as an archive. Please do not modify it. Comments about this page should be made in Meta:Babel or Meta:Requests for help from a sysop or bureaucrat.