You may leave a message here if you have any questions. Thanks.
|This user is busy in real life and may not respond swiftly to queries.|
|I will be enlisting in mid-August 2019, and will most likely be offline most of the time during conscription.|
Hey, Congratulations of your 6th Anniversary on Wikimedia. You are precious. Thanks for your contributions in Commons, Data and Wikipedias. And thanks for contributions as Global renamer and rollbacker to support the global community. 功不可没，鞠躬尽瘁。Wish you all the best in the years ahead. --Cohaf (talk) 07:09, 30 June 2019 (UTC)
Wikipedia Asian Month 2019
Extension of Wikipedia Asian Month contest
In consideration of a week-long internet block in Iran, Wikipedia Asian Month 2019 contest has been extended for a week past November. The articles submitted till 7th December 2019, 23:59 UTC will be accepted by the fountain tools of the participating wikis.
Please help us translate and spread this message in your local language.
What's Next (WAM)!
Congratulations! The Wikipedia Asian Month has ended successfully and you've done amazing work of organizing. What we've got and what's next?
- We have a total of 10,186 articles made during this edition and it's the highest of all time.
- Make sure you judge all articles before December 20th, Once you finish the judging, please update this page.
- There will be two round of address collection scheduled: December 22th and December 27th 2019.
- Please report the local Wikipedia Asian Ambassador (who has most accepted articles) on this page, if the 2nd participants have more than 30 accepted articles, you will have two ambassadors.
- In case you wondering how can you use the WAM tool (Fountain) in your own contest, contact the developer Le Loy for more information.
Revert wars with vandals
Please do not enter a revert war with active vandals, especially those that inhabit my user talk page. You are just playing their game. [Do not feed the trolls.] Also to note that clicking revert is just problematic with LTAs such as these, so please be mindful in your click of that link. Thanks. — billinghurst sDrewth 23:43, 31 December 2019 (UTC)
Hey Jianhui, there is an obsolete
<font> tags, which causes obsolete HTML tag lint errors. You are encouraged to change your signature code from
[[User:Jianhui67|'''<font color="#0E0">Jianhui67</font>]]<sup> [[User talk:Jianhui67|<span style="color:#1E90FF">'''talk'''</span>]]<span style="color:red">★</span>[[Special:Contributions/Jianhui67|<span style="color:#1E90FF">'''contribs'''</span>]]</sup> Jianhui67 talk★contribs
[[User:Jianhui67|'''<span style=color:#0E0>Jianhui67</span>]]<sup> [[User talk:Jianhui67|<span style="color:#1E90FF">'''talk'''</span>]]<span style="color:red">★</span>[[Special:Contributions/Jianhui67|<span style="color:#1E90FF">'''contribs'''</span>]]</sup> Jianhui67 talk★contribs