Wikipedia Asian Month 2019
How to Participate
As an Editor
- Find the language edition of Wikipedia you would like to edit below, if they are participating.
- Register for Wikipedia if you have not done so.
- Choose articles about themes and topics related to Asia, but not from your native country, and start creating articles.
As an Organizer
- Set up and run the contest on a local level within your language community.
- If your local Wikipedia is already participating, ask if you can help judge articles if you are interested.
- Engage local editors and aim for maximum participation.
- Organize online and offline events for contest promotion and increase in participation.
- If you have expertise or skills in public relations, then you can help us get media coverage.
Communities and Organizers
Didn't find your home Wikipedia? Sign up below to be the local organizer! Create a WAM page and link it here with the format: