-- 15:33, 7 September 2011 (UTC)
Upcoming IdeaLab Events: IEG Proposal Clinics
Welcome to the IEG Committee
Thanks for signing up to join the Individual Engagement Grants Committee! It is my pleasure to confirm your membership. We’ve got a lot to accomplish together, particularly during the next 2 months, and it will be awesome to have your help. Here is how to get started:
To make your membership official, please do 2 things by Tuesday April 2:
- Introduce yourself in the IdeaLab.
- Send your email address and preferred username to IEGrantswikimedia.org, so that we can subscribe you to the committee mailing list and get you setup on the committee's internal wiki.
Then there are 3 first tasks for active committee members to start on right away:
- Read the information in the Committee Workroom (your committee organizing hub on meta), beginning with the getting started guide for new members.
- Join a working group.
- Start giving feedback on open ideas, drafts and proposals. Asking questions to gather information you’ll need to make a recommendation helps prospective grantees think their projects all the way through, and will give us more great proposals to choose from.
Our formal review of proposals starts on 21 April. I’ll be posting information about scoring and selection of proposals on the committee mailing list and in the Workroom soon, so please keep an eye there!
The edit visualization tool
Hi Addis, Thanks for offering to help. To bring Chinese support to the tool, we'll need to add the Chinese translations for the messages in the tool. You could do that but forking the tool on github & editing https://github.com/cosmiclattes/wikireplay/blob/standalone/js/lib/namespace.js. A simpler way would be to send me the translations for the following phrases:
- Enter article name
- Place the peg on the edit to play
- Click Play
- Enjoy viewing edits
- Show History
- What is replay edits
- Enter article name
- Article does not exist
Sunday 17 May 2015 User groups meet up at WMCON
Hi! Today Sunday 17 May 2015 there will be a User Groups meet-up at 14h at room E. If you are interested, please join, the main topics to be discussed is the relationship between WMF and user groups, and diaspora user groups as described on Wikimedia diaspora organisations. If you are interested, please join! Thanks. --Micru (talk) 08:25, 17 May 2015 (UTC)