Welcome to my talk page.
To leave a message, press the "add topic" button at the top of the page. I will usually respond on this page, rather than on your talk page. For any private requests, please email me.
Hi bro, I'm koussayou003 at arabic wikipedia, I'm blocked for three mouth because i ask to reconfirm an admistrator password account with his E-mail , it's a joke and exuse but the blocked me, can you unblock me ??
Help me global unlock. 126.96.36.199 05:28, 11 November 2017 (UTC)
- Curious how this IP is able to edit when it says it's been globally blocked until 2021, since last year? Sro23 (talk) 06:26, 11 November 2017 (UTC)
How are you doing? I tried to edit my home Wikipedia today, the yo:Wikipedia but I discovered my IP was blocked by you. I don't know if I was caught in a range block. Thus, I am contacting you to unblock my IP. Regards. Wikicology (talk) 19:28, 13 November 2017 (UTC)
- Hello, I've exempted you from the global block until it expires on 21 November. Regards, – Ajraddatz (talk) 19:34, 13 November 2017 (UTC)
About my lock
I know that you relocked me because of my behavior, sorry, I just wanted to contact NotASpy, but unfortunately, the commons unblock, got into my head, please unlock my account, because all I want is to start and all I wanted is to make more big contributions such as here and wikidata, also, a day after my lock, I got a discussion and I now can't access my email to change the password also, because I don't remember it, so it would be pointless to be lock, since I don't have access to the account anymore.
- So, please, I recognized what I did, and that's why I did promise on the day you unlocked me to carry Wikipedia on my shoulders and protect as best as I can under the rules, you didn't made a mistake on unlocking me, you did well, and also, I didn't mean to disrupt but yes to contribute like in here and I plan to contribute more, if you give me the chance to do so.
So please, consider me an unlock and let me make the things right, if you do so, you won't regret it, I will make you all proud but I need that chance. I promise if I fail then you can relock me again and I leave Wikipedia once and for all.
Sorry, I hope you can understand
00:27, 15 November 2017 (UTC)
- No. You were unlocked for a couple of days, and managed to cement your existing blocks in the process and be indefinitely banned from IRC. The only way that you could possibly be unlocked now is by not repeating any of your disruptive behaviour for at least six months and request unlock again. But after the events that followed your unlocking this time, I would be very hesitant to grant it then. – Ajraddatz (talk) 01:46, 15 November 2017 (UTC)
Ok, that's your opinion and I understand, perhaps, if it was me I'll do the same thing, we have to be impartial right, Huon told me also the same thing, but if you want six months, got it, I'll wait, but after the six months pass, how can I request my unlock?
Also, everything I wanted was to edit but if you need six months to prove you wrong, you got it, I'll wait and after that about the English Wikipedia and all and how can I request my unlock without evading it?
And how can I also be unbanned from the IRC, also listen why do you have to keep me locked, I can't access into my account, I've lost the password and email, please give me three months instead because for me obsessive as I am 3 it's like 6, so please give me it and I will try after three months, not to repeat my obsessive behavior and if I repeat you can relock, ban me, do whatever you from me, so please think on that and also that I can't access my account because I can't access the email and pass, I frogot it.
So please, think on all that
Thanks for your time
2001:8A0:6A0C:3B00:FCEC:2CAC:B865:CB38 09:57, 15 November 2017 (UTC)
- Your obsessive behaviour is entirely the issue here. If that doesn't change, then you'll get relocked again right away. If you can't wait 6 months, then that fully shows that you are not ready to be here. In six months, you can edit SRG using an IP to request unlock. – Ajraddatz (talk) 18:54, 15 November 2017 (UTC)
Ok, got it, I'll wait it and then inform you and until then I'll focus on my project here, and on May, I'll ask it there, but isn't a lock evasion? Also, can request my unblock on wp or I have to fully wait? If it is to wait, I'll do, tell me what to do, and I'll do it. And I am more than ready and also, unfortunately I am an obcessive person, but I agree with Nick's point as well as yours to be less obcessive, right?
But now also, what is the point no, since I lost every access from my old account, the access to the email, the password of the account?
Thanks for your time
2001:8A0:6A0C:3B00:447:187E:B03F:C62 19:18, 15 November 2017 (UTC)
- The account will remain locked regardless. It is not lock evasion to appeal a lock with an IP, since there is no way to appeal with your account. See you in 6 months. – Ajraddatz (talk) 19:25, 15 November 2017 (UTC)
Thank you for your kind words about the work that Bonč has done for the Wikipedia in Croatian language and the Wikimedia movement. Bonč is one of the most respected editors of our community and will be sorely missed. Nevertheless I thank you for the personal and humane approach to these delicate matters. Truly yours, -- Nesmir Kudilovič (razgovor) 15:48, ponedjeljak, 27. studenoga 2017. (SEV)
- And thank you for giving me some background on him. Maybe someday he will even return :-) – Ajraddatz (talk) 20:51, 27 November 2017 (UTC)
Hi Ajraddatz. I can see that you've removed the rights of delete-global group here because the only member that had the global group lost his rights (yes, is temporal, I know) and presumably there is no consensus for a general group to exist. But, Pathoschild is recently requesting it again for his work in Synchbot service. So, the global group's rights could be restored or is necessary to talk him about this? He can't run synchbot again without this global group. Regards. --Ks-M9 [disc.] 12:28, 14 December 2017 (UTC).
- Hi, I'm aware of the request. Once it has passed, the group can be re-created by adding the four rights back to it. All of the localisation and required mediawiki pages remain in place. Regards, – Ajraddatz (talk) 19:37, 14 December 2017 (UTC)
Likely sock TobyWood
Today a new single-edit account, TobyWood, made an extremely similar post on the same page also complaining about WMF inaction. Also possibly related is blocked user Reguyla who made many similar posts on the previous executive director's usertalk,  and who also used the identical phrase 'toxic atmosphere' which was used in the newest post. TobyWood is almost certainly the same person as one or both of the other blocked accounts. Alsee (talk) 02:34, 16 December 2017 (UTC)
Invitation to Blocking tools consultation
The Wikimedia Foundation's Anti-Harassment Tools team is inviting all Wikimedians to discuss new blocking tools and improvements to existing blocking tools in December 2017 for development work in early 2018.
We are specifically contacting you for your ideas because you are one of the top users of the blocking tool on Meta. We think that your comments will help us make better improvements. You can post to the discussion in the language that you are most comfortable expressing your ideas.
Other ways that you can help
- Spread the word that the consultation is happening; this is an important discussion for making decisions about improving the blocking tools.
- Help with translation.
- If you know of current or previous discussions about blocking tools that happened on your wiki, share the links.
- Help summarize the discussion to share back to your wiki.
If you have questions you can contact me on wiki or send an email to the Anti-Harassment Tools team.
For the Anti-Harassment Tools team, SPoore (WMF), Community Advocate, Community health initiative (talk) 20:21, 18 December 2017 (UTC)
- I apologize for posting in English.
- Please let us know if you wish to opt-out of all massmessage mailings from the Anti-harassment tools team.
Hi there, so -by joking- i ask to reconfirm an admistrator account password by his email, so I apollozige for him but no, he blocked me for a mounth, i put some requests to unblock me so he block me for 3 mounth, i calm and waite for some time and i put again some unblock requests and i'm know blocked for 6 mounth. The admistrator is alaa and i'm koussayou003 from arabic wikipedia, can you please unblock me ?? Koussayou003 (talk) 20:48, 25 December 2017 (UTC) Koussayou003 (talk) 20:48, 25 December 2017 (UTC)
- Sorry, you'll need to ask Alaa or another arwiki admin to do that. – Ajraddatz (talk) 20:49, 25 December 2017 (UTC)
- @Ajraddatz: but you can unblock me ? Ask alaa and let's see your suggestions please ?
- another thing :
So when i was blocking, a friend create an account and i teached him how editing, so alaa ask my friend if he has an blocked account and he said no, so alaa chek him, well my friend is my neighbour so the same ip zone /24 is used from me and him but there is no using the same ip between us, another chekuser who named bassem said that we use the same ip but another chekuser who is Meno25 said that we dosen't use the same ip, ar finish one of the chekuser didn't said the reallty and he must be blocked, can you rechek me with my friend kalvenn and punish the chekuser who didn't said the reallty ??
@Ajraddatz: what you think ??
- As I've said, I cannot interfere with how arwiki's local community is running their project. Please contact local admins instead. – Ajraddatz (talk) 17:01, 27 December 2017 (UTC)
@Ajraddatz: please try to understand me, the admistrators of arwiki didn't let me talk, when i try to speak with him they block my ip, they protect their talk page and more things .. You are a steward ! You can do somethings and unblock me ?? Koussayou003 (talk) 22:22, 27 December 2017 (UTC)
- See Steward policy. We don't have the authority to act when there are local admins. As I've said many times now, please contact them instead. Sorry I can't help. – Ajraddatz (talk) 23:18, 27 December 2017 (UTC)
@Ajraddatz: i'll put an unblock request and see what's going to happend, they never let me talk, you can see the unblock request in ar:وب:إخطار الإداريين/إزالة منع/الحالية Koussayou003 (talk) 09:46, 28 December 2017 (UTC)
- Hello Ajraddatz, wish you in good health. Thanks for your replay. See 1 + 2 + 3, also you can see Koussayou003 report on CU wiki, also we give this user many chances but he still deal in the same way until now. He must wait until the end of block duration. Thanks again (@DerHexer, Defender, and Masti:) --Alaa :)..! 12:23, 28 December 2017 (UTC)
- I'll not say anything, as Ajraddatz told you it's thing related to the local policies so I'm sorry your situation discussed many times there. I repeated you must wait until the end of block duration. I'll not comment again here about this situation and all stewards can see your report on CU wiki. Sorry Ajraddatz for bothering you. --Alaa :)..! 12:44, 28 December 2017 (UTC)
- @علاء: like this i need to see the CU report, like every body see, you don't try to find solution, why we don't just find solutions ? Why you still négative ? We can find solutions here and forget those problems ? Why not ?
Military history user group title
Greetings, firstly thanks for your support and feedback to the proposal to form a user group for military historians of Wikipedia. As there is enough support for the proposal, it is time to choose a title, and go ahead. Please vote at Talk:Discussion to incubate a user group for Wikipedia Military Historians#Group name. Regards, Krishna Chaitanya Velaga (talk — mail) 11:47, 2 January 2018 (UTC)
Reminder about Blocking consultation
The discussion about new blocking tools and improvements to existing blocking tools is happening on meta now and is in the final days.
We contacted you because you are one of the top users of the blocking tool on this wiki. We think that your comments will help us make better improvements. There is still time to share your ideas. You can post to the discussion in any language.
Thank you if you have already shared your thoughts. You can also help out by sharing a link to the meta discussion with users on other wikis. Or you can translate the summary of the discussion and share it on another wiki.
If you have questions you can contact me on wiki or by email.
For the Anti-Harassment Tools team, SPoore (WMF), Community Advocate, Community health initiative (talk) 23:22, 16 January 2018 (UTC)