- The following discussion is preserved as an archive of a closed Meta-Wiki request. Please do not modify it.
I'm translate admin on Wikidata where I do most of my actions, but sometimes I'm also involved in international announcements, that take place on Meta. It would be very useful for me to be translate admin on Meta as well.
If you have any question, feel free to contact me. Cheers, Lea Lacroix (WMDE) (talk) 11:49, 27 March 2018 (UTC)
- Support Knowing Léa and how she works, she should have the rights. She would also work faster than by asking me to mark pages for translation for her. :) Trizek (WMF) (talk) 13:44, 27 March 2018 (UTC)
- Support Welcome, read more from Meta:Translate extension as well. SA 13 Bro (talk) 13:59, 27 March 2018 (UTC)
- Support per Trizek --Alaa :)..! 14:05, 27 March 2018 (UTC)
- Support Mahir256 (talk) 14:31, 27 March 2018 (UTC)
- Support TA on Wikidata already. –Ammarpad (talk) 16:42, 27 March 2018 (UTC)
- Comment Not that I would remotely have a problem with this, but isn't this supposed to go through staff procedures? StevenJ81 (talk) 03:41, 28 March 2018 (UTC)
- Support Courcelles 16:18, 28 March 2018 (UTC)
- Support.--HakanIST (talk) 09:30, 30 March 2018 (UTC)
- Support —AlvaroMolina (✉ - ✔) 16:25, 30 March 2018 (UTC)
Done —MarcoAurelio (talk) 21:29, 31 March 2018 (UTC)
- The above request page is preserved as an archive. Please do not modify it. Comments about this page should be made in Meta:Babel or Meta:Requests for help from a sysop or bureaucrat.