- The following discussion is preserved as an archive of a closed Meta-Wiki request. Please do not modify it.
for details related to translation admin actions, see also:
Hi. I'd like to curate pages related to Polish chapter and the communities of Polish-language projects, including creating up-to-date versions in Polish and English. In order to do so, I need translation adminship. I learned how to use markups and how to perform actions last year, when I was a strategy liaison. Thanks in advance. Tar Lócesilion (queta) 21:08, 26 July 2018 (UTC)
Yup, forgot to mention - Xaosflux is right. I actually have the permissions on my WMF account. Tar Lócesilion (queta) 20:34, 28 July 2018 (UTC)
- Support as already has access with staff account, and wants to help in a volunteer aspect. — xaosflux Talk 02:51, 28 July 2018 (UTC)
- Support —AlvaroMolina (✉ - ✔) 04:15, 28 July 2018 (UTC)
- Support --Alaa :)..! 09:16, 28 July 2018 (UTC)
- Support – Ajraddatz (talk) 19:23, 28 July 2018 (UTC)
- Support Ankry (talk) 21:21, 28 July 2018 (UTC)
- Support Wargo (talk) 09:10, 29 July 2018 (UTC)
- Support. Syum90 (talk) 15:36, 2 August 2018 (UTC)
- Support —DerHexer (Talk) 20:17, 3 August 2018 (UTC)
- Support -FASTILY 22:33, 3 August 2018 (UTC)
- Support. Openbk (talk) 23:02, 4 August 2018 (UTC)
- Done. Matiia (talk) 23:22, 4 August 2018 (UTC)
- The above request page is preserved as an archive. Please do not modify it. Comments about this page should be made in Meta:Babel or Meta:Requests for help from a sysop or bureaucrat.