PR material cleanup
An effort has been started to bring together all the PR and communications material out there around various wikis and other locations in one organised space here on Meta. It is being co-ordinated by Casey Brown & Guillaume Paumier; it is the first step of a major revamp of PR materials related to Wikimedia projects. At the moment the project is being restarted on this page, which you are invited to pitch in and edit.
- full inventory (including assessment of out-of-dateness)
- discussion and choice of a structure (along with Meta:MetaProject to Overhaul Meta)
- things to think about: multilingualism
- relocation (started, see WMDOC/matrix)
- new PR materials being planned and made
- Sign below if you are interested in taking part.
- Well, yes. —Sean Whitton / 17:21, 12 August 2008 (UTC)
- Of course. Cbrown1023 talk 17:25, 12 August 2008 (UTC)
- Sure. --Az1568 17:36, 12 August 2008 (UTC)
- Not entirely sure what some of the above entails, but I'll give it a shot. Swatjester 17:44, 12 August 2008 (UTC)
- Ziko-W 17:46, 12 August 2008 (UTC)
- Yes, I'm interested. --Isabell121 18:17, 12 August 2008 (UTC)
- Elian 22:39, 14 August 2008 (UTC)
- Danny B.
- Cirt (talk) 09:33, 5 September 2008 (UTC)
- Diagramma Della Verita 02:54, 9 March 2009 (UTC)
- 海伢仔 10:44, 24 March 2009 (UTC)
- OlEnglish (Talk) 07:33, 17 October 2010 (UTC)