Wikimedia outreach is, generally, activity designed to inform and engage individuals and organizations. Various forms of outreach are conducted by individual Wikimedians, improvised groups of volunteers, Wikimedia chapters, and the Wikimedia Foundation. The Outreach Wiki is the home for most pages and materials relating to outreach; this category page reflects those documents hosted here on the Meta wiki.
This category has the following 26 subcategories, out of 26 total.
- Public outreach/Translations (164 categories)
- Awards (1 category, 10 pages)
- Best practices in public outreach (3 categories, 34 pages)
- Developing Nations (7 pages)
- Family participation (3 categories, 23 pages)
- GLAM events in Switzerland (16 categories, 5 pages)
- Impact (2 categories, 1 page)
- Marketing (7 categories, 20 pages, 7 files)
- Organizations and Wikimedia (17 categories, 12 pages)
Content pages in category "Public outreach"
The following 50 pages are in this category, out of 50 total.