Supporting Indian Language Wikipedias Program/Support/आर्यावर्त
- Wikipedia username
- Email (optional)
Please tell us which existing Wikimedia projects (Wikipedia, Commons, etc.) and language versions you are contributing to, and some of your best contribution towards the project and movement. Please add relevant Wiki/external link wherever applicable
- I'm mostly active on hindi Wikipedia. Reviewer and rollbacker of this wiki.
- Last time I'm doing hindi day article contest, created 245 articles in this event. Report is here
- doing 12950+ edit in 4 years. (see contribution)
What type of support you need
Why do you need this support (Internet and/or laptop) Now I'm using my office's laptop for wiki editing. Lots of office's and personal data is in my laptop. Our office not allow to edit wikipedia because affected office work. Also i feel my office work is disturbed. So i want to separate laptop for wiki editing. Mostly also I'm making edit by mobile but i feel mobile is not good for creating big article. Also I'm planing online free wiki training workshop for all new wikipedian, reviewer and other members. Want to make strong contributor team in hiwiki. 3 time i'm doing online workshop. Want to do it every week or possible period. laptop is helping me for this event. (One of workshop's link is here)
How will you use this in the next six months?
- Creating big articles, like featured article.
- Doing online free workshop and train new user, riviewer and other contributor.
- Reviewing, correcting, modifying quality article on hindi and gujarati wiki.
- Doing reviewing and rollbacking work on hiwiki.
- Create/edit tamplate, module etc.
Community discussion and endorsements
Please keep the discussion friendly, and note number of endorsement may not be the only way to assess an application's merit
- Strong Support --Jayprakash >>> Talk 06:31, 5 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support -- One of the most active (and experienced) Wikipedian. Even with limited resources - he has done tireless work against vandalism on Hindi Wikipedia. Additional tools 'll be useful to him to tackle vandalism. Best wishes. -- AbhiSuryawanshi (talk) 06:43, 5 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support-- J. Ansari Talk >
- Support -- ArmouredCyborg (talk) 14:35, 5 February 2018 (UTC)
- The user is one of the top active wikipedian in Hindi moreover his active participation as reviewer is unmatched.I think such kind of hardware support will not only enchance his capabilities as contributor but also will prove very beneficial to Hindi wiki.:Swapnil.Karambelkar (talk) 17:14, 5 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support--Bukhari (Talk!) 17:54, 5 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support User Aaryavart is continuously & tirelessly engaged in cleaning the garbage at Hindi Wikipedia. At this stage, we can't even think of the condition without him. If he is demanding he definitely needs one and is worth to grant him one, as he will return the investment in multifolds there. --Ashish Bhatnagartalk 04:57, 6 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support - Most active in patrolling work and constantly giving online and offline training to other. I support him to increase his strength. NehalDaveND (talk) 08:43, 6 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support - An active user. Remarkable work as reviewer & rollbacker.--Godric ki Kothri (talk) 09:44, 6 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support --Raju Jangid (talk) 16:07, 6 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support ----Shypoetess (talk) 06:22, 9 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support for his persistent and active participation in Indian language Wikipedias.--Nizil Shah (talk) 11:57, 9 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support--One of the top active wikipedianSuyash Dwivedi (talk) 15:04, 10 February 2018 (UTC)
- Strong support -- one of the most active, concerned and responsible members of Hindi Wiki Community -- Innocentbunny (talk) 21:07, 12 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support 1997kB (talk) 12:27, 13 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support Strong Support--He putting lot of efforts to promote Hindi language Wikipedia and is one of the founder member of the Hindi Wikimedians User Group.--Harvinder Chandigarh (talk) 01:30, 19 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support Ahmed Nisar (talk) 12:07, 22 February 2018 (UTC)