Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page is kept for historical interest. Any policies mentioned may be obsolete. If you want to revive the topic, you can use the talk page or start a discussion on the community forum.
This is the central hub for the Wikimedia Foundation website drafting and 2013 re-translation.
- See also
- Foundation wiki feedback - feedback from visitors and community members.
- Wikimedia site translation priority list - if you are new to the Wikimedia website translation process, please take a look before you tackle the website as a whole!
- Organization communications translators group
- Converted to Translate extension: Template:OurProjects Thehelpfulone 23:53, 10 February 2013 (UTC)
All languages need to be updated
- wmf:Contact us - Workplace: /Contact us
- wmf:Press room; translated at /Press room (New request TBA)
Staff and contractors
- wmf:Board of Trustees - En:Board of Trustees
Suggested order or priority:
- wmf:Access to non-public data policy
- wmf:Donor policy
- wmf:Licensing policy
- wmf:Trademark policy
- wmf:Gift policy
- wmf:Code of Conduct policy
- wmf:Non-discrimination policy
- wmf:Data retention policy
- wmf:Whistleblower policy
- wmf:Delegation of authority policy
- wmf:Local chapters - /Local chapters
- See /Local chapters/ar, /Local chapters/es, /Local chapters/fr, /Local chapters/id, /Local chapters/it, /Local chapters/ja, /Local chapters/oc, [/Local chapters/zh]] and wikimedia for places to potentially copy/paste from into Translate extension. Thehelpfulone 00:47, 11 February 2013 (UTC)
Wikipedia Zero - Interesting initiative that may be worth translating, because it involves non-English speaking countries as well. Mathonius (talk) 01:29, 17 April 2013 (UTC) Template:Last incident
This page tracks incident reports about Wikimedia Foundation properties, such as Wikipedia.
Check Category:Incident documentation for older incident reports.
220.127.116.11 19:16, 17 April 2022 (UTC)