User talk:Iñaki LL
-- 12:06, 8 May 2011 (UTC)
- sorry to get you involved in the crossfire. they will tell you that it is more important to enforce rules than write an encyclopedia. i would tell you that no reasonable person could object to my work. hope to see you at the next wikimania. 188.8.131.52 11:52, 14 July 2016 (UTC)
Presenting Community Engagement Insights survey report: Tuesday, October 10, 1600 UTC
We will be hosting a public event online to present the data, a few examples on how teams will be using it for annual planning, and what are next steps for this project. The event will take place on Tuesday, October 10, at 9:00 am PST (1600 UTC), and the presentation will be in English. You can watch the livestream here, and ask question via IRC on #wikimedia-office.
We hope to have you join us online! -- María Cruz 23:28, 2 October 2017 (UTC)
- Update your subscription to these messages by clicking here.
Translated Dashboard slides
- @Kaganer: Can I do slight changes now I see how it will look like and refresh automatically? Thanks --Iñaki LL (talk) 15:48, 5 December 2017 (UTC)
Hello Iñaki LL!
Would you recommend anything regarding structuring the following proposal meant to make Russia's multilingualism & multiculturalism more visible within Wikimedia? --Frhdkazan (talk) 08:11, 16 December 2017 (UTC)
- Hi Frhdkazan, hope you are doing well. I understand you are dealing with languages holding different official status, ranging from safe to endangered, so different circumstances. It could be important to approach cultural agents of each language community in order to listen to their concerns and expectations, so that you make a down-to-earth analysis of the needs in each community and they in turn get a sense of inclusion and empowerment, not a minor thing in struggling lesser-used language communities.
- Looking at the program from far and outside, it looks pretty good, but I would advise making the above points more explicit. It is about making visible the heritage of local/regional communities and giving them dynamism, I would emphasize that; of course, sometimes that may not be without tension or differing views, like different interpretations of tradition. It is a process, keep it up! --Iñaki LL (talk) 11:50, 17 December 2017 (UTC)