JackPotte 12:28, 7 September 2010 (UTC)
Wikimedia Travel Guide: Naming poll open
You are receiving this message because you voiced your opinion at the Request for Comment on the Wikimedia Travel Guide.
The proposed naming poll opened a few days ago and you can vote for as many of the proposed names as you wish, if you are eligible. Please see Travel Guide/Naming Process for full details on voting eligibility and how the final name will be selected. Voting will last for 14 days, and will terminate on 16 October at 06:59:59 UTC.
Individual Engagement Grant proposals due 15 February 2013
Hello Nouill! Thank you for drafting an Individual Engagement Grant proposal.
The deadline to submit a completed proposal to be considered for funding in this round is 15 February 2013.
When you have completed all 3 parts of your proposal, please submit it for review by updating the wikimarkup in your page from status=DRAFT to status=PROPOSED. If you have questions or need more help submitting your proposal, you can ask for it at IdeaLab Help. Thanks!
Hi! You voted for the cross-wiki watchlist as an important suggestions in the community wishlist survey last year. I'm pinging editors who showed interest in that task to tell them we have some suggestions for how things could look, if you'd like to glance at them and give us some feedback. You can find them on the project page on Meta. If you'd like to share any comments, you're very welcome to do so on the talk page. /Johan (WMF) (talk) 00:57, 21 May 2016 (UTC)
MapSources on Wikivoyage
By the way, we are using the Extension:MapSources on Wikivoyage alternatively to en:Template:GeoTemplate. It produces a special page like this. The page definition is defined by a project page like this.
- @RolandUnger : Wp:fr have already replace Geohack by Kartographer since june (like wp:ru and wp:it), with few bugs. And there are actually a RfC on wp:fr to add kartographer map on infobox (). --Nouill (talk) 10:42, 29 November 2017 (UTC)
Global preferences ready for testing
I am contacting you because of your support for Global settings in the 2016 Community Tech Wishlist. Global preferences are now available for beta testing, and need your help before being released to the wikis.
- Read over the help page, it is brief and has screenshots
- Login or register an account on Beta English Wikipedia
- Visit Global Preferences and try enabling and disabling some settings
- Visit some other language and project test wikis such as English Wikivoyage, German Wiktionary, the Hebrew Wikipedia and test the settings
- Report your findings, experience, bugs, and other observations
Once the team has feedback on design issues, bugs, and other things that might need worked out, the problems will be addressed and global preferences will be sent to the wikis.