WikiConference India 2016 program
Congratulations again on your proposal being selected!
We hope you have registered for the conference. If not please follow the instructions at: http://wci2016.doattend.com/ If you are a scholarship recipient - use the Wikimedia Registration option. In case you are not attending or unable to attend, please let us know at the earliest so that the schedules can be readjusted accordingly.
The program schedule is available here: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WikiConference_India_2016/Programs
Please make sure you read the presenter guidelines. https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WikiConference_India_2016/Presenter_guidelines
We look forward to seeing you in Chandigarh!
For program committee Shyamal en:User:Shyamal
Reporting and other updates for WikiConference India 2016 scholarship recipients
Glad to get in touch with you after the conference!
- Please give your feedback for the conference through this survey before 25th August 2016.
- As part of the scholarship agreement, please document your learnings and experience using the form here before 31st August 2016.
- If you haven't claimed reimbursement yet, please fill this claim form and post it to the following address before 18th August, 2016. Please attach original bills and boarding passes. Please note that we won't be extending the date any further.
- The Centre for Internet and Society,
- Attention: Mr. Ajoy Kumar,
- No. 194, 2nd ‘C’ Cross, Domlur, 2nd Stage, Bengaluru, 560071.
- Please upload your conference presentations at Commons under WikiConference India 2016 presentations category.
- Please upload pictures, videos you shot during the conference at Commons under an appropriate subcategory of WikiConference India 2016 category.
Message posted by Ravi
Project Grants Committee
Hi Sanket, this is Chris Schilling, the program officer for Project Grants. Thanks for applying to become a member of the Project Grants Committee. We are reviewing each applicant and I will notify you about a decision by December 10th here on your talk page. Thanks, I JethroBT (WMF) (talk) 21:56, 20 November 2018 (UTC)
- Hi Sanket. I wanted to notify you that I will need to delay Project Grant Committee applicant decisions until December 11th due to some limitations in my schedule on the 10th. Thanks, I JethroBT (WMF) (talk) 19:47, 9 December 2018 (UTC)
- Thank you for your application to join the Project Grants Committee. I appreciate your interest in helping to develop leadership in our movement through grantmaking. Unfortunately, I cannot offer you a role on the committee at this time, in part because I intended to only add a small number of new members for this round. Please feel free to reach out to me at cschillingwikimedia.org if you have any questions about this decision. I JethroBT (WMF) (talk) 22:47, 11 December 2018 (UTC)