< CIS-A2KJump to navigation Jump to search
CIS-A2K (Centre for Internet and Society - Access to Knowledge) is a campaign to promote the fundamental principles of justice, freedom, and economic development. It deals with issues like copyrights, patents and trademarks, which are an important part of the digital landscape.
If you have a general proposal/suggestion for Access to Knowledge team you can write on the discussion page. If you have appreciations or feedback on our work, please share it on feedback page.
The log of the community meetings on IRC will be included here.
- 2012-06-07 with Noopur and Subha
- 2012-06-07 with Shiju and Hisham
- 2012-04-19 with Nitika, Noopur & Hisham
- 2012-04-05 with Shiju & Hisham
- 2012-03-29 with Hisham & Nitika
- 2012-03-22 with Hisham
- 2012-03-15 with Hisham, Shiju
- 2011-10-12 with India Education Program team.
- 2011-10-21 with Hisham Mundol and the India Education Program team
- 2011-10-12 with Hisham Mundol, Frank Schulenburg and the India Education Program team.
- 2011-08-25 with Hisham Mundol
- 2011-07-28 with Hisham Mundol
- 2011-06-02 with Hisham Mundol
- 2011-05-05 with Hisham Mundol
- 2011-04-07 with Hisham Mundol
- 2011-03-03 with Hisham Mundol