Community Wishlist Survey 2020/Wikinews/Simplify the interface
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The survey has concluded. Here are the results!
ru: Упростить интерфейс
- Problem: Now it's hard for an unprepared person to create news on Wikinews, you need to know the wiki markup and the basics of journalism. This task is further complicated by the features of the incubator (if the project is new). But representatives of small nations, living separately, need a network resource in which they can write their local news, albeit not at a very high professional level, albeit very short (single-line), but in their own language.
- Ru: Сейчас неподготовленному человеку трудно создать новость в Вики-новостях, необходимо знать вики-разметку и азы журналистики. Эта задача дополнительно усложняется особенностями инкубатора (если проект новый). Но представители малочисленных народов, живущие разрозненно, нуждаются в сетевом ресурсе, в котором бы можно было писать свои местные новости, пусть на не очень высоком профессиональном уровне, пусть очень короткие (однострочные), но зато на своем родном языке.
- Who would benefit: Representatives of small peoples living separately (in different countries, constituent entities of the federation) and / or on a large territory.
- Ru: Представители малочисленных народов, живущие разрозненно (в разных странах, субъектах федерации) и/или на большой территории.
- Proposed solution: Create a special interface for creating short Wikinews from smartphones, without having to understand wiki markup. For example: write news in a special window, answering simple questions such as "where did the event", "when did the event", "who took part", "what exactly happened", "final comment". Select categories by ticking. Everything, the news is going to moderation. Further as usual.
- Ru: Создать специальный интерфейс для создания коротких вики-новостей со смартфонов, без необходимости разбираться в вики-разметке. Например так: пишешь новость в специальное окошко, отвечая на простые вопросы типа "где произошло событие", "когда произошло событие", "кто принял участие", "что именно произошло", "заключительный комментарий". Выбираешь категории, ставя галочки. Все, новость идет на модерацию. Далее как обычно.
- More comments: The presence of such a news resource would help both people studying the language (especially young people) and those who, living away from their fellow tribesmen, do not want to forget their native language. If there was such a simple interface, then Wiki-news would become popular with older people who cannot understand complex technologies.
- Ru: наличие такого новостного ресурса помогло бы и изучающим язык людям (особенно молодежи) и тем, кто живя вдали от соплеменников не хочет забывать родной язык. Если бы был такой простой интерфейс, то Вики-новости стали бы популярны и у пожилых людей, которые не могут разобраться в сложных технологиях.
- Phabricator tickets:
- Proposer: HalanTul (talk) 09:07, 11 November 2019 (UTC)
- Support I see it as a form to fill in that generates the short article. No Visual Editor, but no necessary formatting either. Exilexi (talk) 20:25, 21 November 2019 (UTC)
- Support Wow, very good idea! --Jan.Kamenicek (talk) 08:12, 23 November 2019 (UTC)
- Support Liuxinyu970226 (talk) 10:19, 24 November 2019 (UTC)
- Support Very Good.--Bander7799 (talk) 12:32, 25 November 2019 (UTC)
- Support I hope Wikinews can bring thing that is happening around the world, there are any news which you can deeply understand into an incident. Jeffrey Kim (talk) 12:55, 25 November 2019 (UTC)
- Support JogiAsad (talk) 13:13, 25 November 2019 (UTC)
- Support I would like to see Wikinews improving especially would like to see an increase in pageviews. Abishe (talk) 15:22, 25 November 2019 (UTC)
- Support Topp (talk) 16:26, 25 November 2019 (UTC)
- Support 游魂 16:30, 25 November 2019 (UTC)
- Support Ciao • Bestoernesto • ✉ 18:06, 25 November 2019 (UTC)
- Support We really need changes for the development of mobile wiki-journalism.--Erzianj jurnalist (talk) 08:38, 27 November 2019 (UTC)
- Support --Рөстәм Нурыев (talk) 11:30, 27 November 2019 (UTC)
- Support --Alaa :)..! 16:35, 27 November 2019 (UTC)
- Support JukoFF (talk) 22:07, 29 November 2019 (UTC)
- Support Niklitov (talk) 23:21, 29 November 2019 (UTC)
- Support DraconicDark (talk) 02:15, 30 November 2019 (UTC)
- Support Yes, it's a very good idea ! AirSThib (Flight attendant · Flights), the ~. AirSThib (Flight attendant · Flights) 10:47, 30 November 2019 (UTC)
- Support Geonuch (talk) 12:24, 30 November 2019 (UTC)
- Support The Editor's Apprentice (talk) 05:08, 2 December 2019 (UTC)
- Support Novak Watchmen (talk) 17:31, 2 December 2019 (UTC)