Grants:APG/Proposals/2016-2017 round 1/Deliberations
The 2016-17 Round 1 deliberations will be held in-person in San Francisco on the 13th-17th November 2016. All nine members will attend, as well as WMF staff directly involved in the FDC process, and an observer from the WMF Board.
This is a list of documents that the FDC will be reviewing as part of their proposal review in preparation for their deliberations for Round 2 2015–16.
Also taken into account are the following reports that are private to the FDC:
- Notes from site visits to applicants
- Financial report
- Achievement reports
The following ground rules will emailed around to WMF staff prior to the start of the deliberations:
- FDC meeting participants should not talk with WMF staff who are not taking part in the meeting about the applications under consideration, or the FDC process as a whole, while the deliberations are taking place.
- The outcomes of the deliberations should not be shared with WMF staff or others that are not taking part in the meeting before they're publicly announced (by e.o.d. on 17th November).
- Only those WMF staff members who are supporting the FDC with inputs should attend the meetings.
- Others should kindly attempt to come into the meeting room once individual sessions or discussions are over to minimize disruptions.
- These ground rules will also apply to any Wikimedia organization who hosts an FDC meeting. The host organization should not have its proposal under consideration during that particular round of deliberations.