Jump to navigation Jump to search
A strong proposal is clearly outlined and demonstrates a good knowledge of the current status of the initiative it is seeking to implement. Here are a few examples. They show what kinds of plans are most likely to be funded, as well as the level of detail expected for each application.
There is no requirement to follow any of these examples: They can be a starting point or a reference to help you formulate your own grant request. Your grant request should both meet the grants criteria (with which the examples can help), as well as your own unique goals.
- Community Engagement Package
- A package to introduce Movement Strategy to your community members, and to help them develop at least three grant applications.
- An idea for a research project to surface the needs and priorities of community members to find the best ways of working together. This project contributes to ongoing global conversations on hubs.
- A project that seeks to facilitate conversations and agreement in the community for a hubs project that had been researched before and has a clearly-defined scope.
- Needs Assessment for Skills Development
- This example involves needs assessment research to understand the learning profiles and needs of community members. This project is to help communities identify and define the main skills that they need.
- وەرگێڕان بۆ سەرچاوەکانی فێربوون
- This idea is for communities ready to find and outline a specific skill development activity. This will involve taking current tools and delivering them for their community.
- درووستکردنی سەرچاوەی نوێی فێربوون یان چالاکی
- بیرۆکەیەک بێت کە تێیدا ئامرازێکی فێربوون درووست بکرێت بۆ بەڕێوەبردنی تواناکانی کۆمەڵە و گرووپەکان.
- Movement Charter Ambassadors Program
- Apply to a program open for any Wikimedian interested in bringing Movement Charter discussions to their community.
MSIG/Proposals/Draft (25 pages)
MSIG/Proposals/Funded (65 pages)
MSIG/Proposals/Ineligible (2 pages)
MSIG/Proposals/Not funded (30 pages)
MSIG/Proposals/Proposed (15 pages)
MSIG/Proposals/Withdrawn (1 page)