Hardware donation program/Nilamkarn
Your contact information
- your username
- your contact e-mail (optional)
Explain your plan
Tell us about how you contribute currently, and how you would contribute if WMF were to gift a used laptop to you.
I am an active women contributor to Wikimedia projects since 2014. My primary language wikipedias are Maithli and Nepali. From last 2 years, I have globally contributed over 10,000 edits. I have participated in Online/Offline edit-a-thons, Wiki Loves Earth, Wiki Loves Monuments, Wikipedia Asian Month and other online events. Recently, i have organized a Women Edit-a-thon 2017 in Maithii Wikipedia.
I am using to edit Wikipedia from my office PC and with my brother laptop. If WMF approve my request, my online and offline contributions to Wikimedia projects will rise as well as it helps me in Meet-ups and conference.
Add the existing Wikimedia projects (Wikipedia, Commons, etc.) and language versions that you seek to impact with this equipment.
- Maithili Wikipedia (mai.wiki)
- Nepali Wikipedia (ne.wiki)
- Wikimedia Commons
Work you're proud of
Show us (through links) some of your best Wikimedia work, on or off wiki, to help us get a sense for the kind of work you do. (no more than 3 or 4 links at most, please.)
- Global Contribution over 10k
- Organizer of Women Edit-a-thon
- Winner of Women Edit-a-thon 2016
- Participated in Data-a-thon (Runner-up)
IF YOU ARE REQUESTING THIS ON BEHALF OF A WIKIMEDIA AFFILIATE (i.e. to be owned by a Wikimedia affiliate rather than an individual), please type your affiliate name below, and add a link to your affiliate's public equipment tracking page.
- Affiliate name
- Public equipment tracking page
- Support Satdeep Gill (talk) 05:54, 19 March 2017 (UTC)
- Support --Hasive • talk • 06:15, 19 March 2017 (UTC)
- Support ~ Moheen (talk) 06:23, 19 March 2017 (UTC)
- Support Raju Jangid (talk) 06:24, 19 March 2017 (UTC)
- Support Sumita Roy Dutta (talk) 07:19, 19 March 2017 (UTC)
- Support One of the emerging Maithili Wikipedian. Thanks--Biplab Anand (Talk) 07:22, 19 March 2017 (UTC)
- Support--Muzammil (talk) 07:56, 19 March 2017 (UTC)
- Support-- Abha Pradhan (talk) |Contribs) 08:12, 19 March 2017 (UTC)
- Support --Mouryan (talk) 08:54, 19 March 2017 (UTC)
- Support --Bijay chaurasia 10:22, 19 March 2017 (UTC)
- Support shamzzee (talk) 05:05, 20 March 2017 (UTC)
- Support--Atudu (talk) 17:38, 19 March 2017 (UTC)
- Support--Ananth subray (talk) 01:58, 21 March 2017 (UTC)
- Support -- Tito Dutta (talk) 09:33, 21 March 2017 (UTC)
- Support-- Pankaj Deo (Talk) 11:24, 21 March 2017 (UTC)
- Support Zeetendra ») 13:54, 26 March 2017 (UTC)
- Support--Aliva Sahoo (talk) 10:41, 3 April 2017 (UTC)
- Support Let's hope that her contributions will make maiwiki and newiki more than just bot-filled stubs. Mahir256 (talk) 02:31, 13 August 2017 (UTC)
- Support--R.P.Joshi talk 11:38, 20 August 2017 (UTC)
- Support--Saroj Uprety (talk) 04:26, 7 October 2017 (UTC)