- The following discussion is preserved as an archive of a closed Meta-Wiki request. Please do not modify it.
For Wikimedia Belgium, Wikimedia France and possible Wikimedia Nederland I am currently working on publishing folders in multiple languages. To be able use the translate extension and enable people to translate easily, it seems I need the translate admin right. Therefore this request, so I can hopefully soon start with adding these folders and translating the folders to French and Dutch. Thanks! Romaine (talk) 19:37, 23 February 2016 (UTC)
- Support Trusted user. No concerns at all. --Steinsplitter (talk) 19:40, 23 February 2016 (UTC)
- Support. Experienced user. RadiX∞ 20:10, 23 February 2016 (UTC)
- Support robust experience.--Alexmar983 (talk) 23:33, 23 February 2016 (UTC)
- Will promote at the end of the day if there are no objections. —MarcoAurelio 15:54, 24 February 2016 (UTC)
- Support Trusted.--Syum90 (talk) 15:59, 24 February 2016 (UTC)
- Support trusted user--DCB (talk) 16:07, 24 February 2016 (UTC)
- Support Of course, trusted and responsible user. Thehelpfulone 17:13, 24 February 2016 (UTC)
Done —MarcoAurelio 15:03, 25 February 2016 (UTC)
- The above request page is preserved as an archive. Please do not modify it. Comments about this page should be made in Meta:Babel or Meta:Requests for help from a sysop or bureaucrat.